Reviews: AyaReiko

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 30

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Currently, there seems to be renovation going on, so there is dust a bit all over the public areas. That being said, the rooms are clean. If noise bothers you, I strongly suggest that you bring ear plugs, especially if you end up in one of the rooms that give onto the street. Because there is no air conditioning in the rooms, the windows will be open. If I had a tip for the hostel managers, it would be to leave ear plugs for the guests!

• 22nd Aug 2013

Better than going to an actual hotel, with lots of pluses like drinkable water and movies to watch. The major advantage is the owner, who is just too nice!

• 23rd May 2012

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very colourful and nice hostel. The room we were in was strangely shaped and our roommates were loud. Wish I had stayed longer.

• 1st Jul 2011

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

Character: Normal to cool design rooms! Security: Our window was directly on the emergency stairs. The rest was fine. Location: Perfect! 10 mins to Time Square! Staff: John was very nice! Fun: I sleep in hotels, not meet others. Cleanliness: Room smelled badly of moisture and the bath's faucet leaked non-stop. The rest was fine, but we did have to buy air freshener because of the smell. We did mention this at check-out, but it seemed not to worry the guy there too much.

I really enjoyed this hotel, and its food! The woman speaks only Korean, but if you help out, she'll really appreciate it! it's not for party people though.