Reviews: hellomayou

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 29

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

We had a good stay but would have loved to know that the room had no window (even if we don't really mind). Also, the check out is in the morning and when you have to take a night bus to Siem reap, it would be great to have a bathroom available better than the restaurant one. Thanks x10 anyway, we stayed in the 2 other mad monkey after that :)

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had a very short night to spend in Saigon and this hotel was perfect for it. Too bad we arrived to late for the rooftop party.

Drift Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Even if this is for very low budget, the conditions were not good. We were in a 4 beds room, the bathroom was not clean at all and the door (a metal piece that can roll) is just here to hide. So you basically sleep with the smoke and sounds from the lobby. We also tried to book a halong bay trip but had to cancel and lose 50% as people told us this was the worst trip ever on a boat with lot of music.

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Simple Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm

Stockholm, Sweden

We were very surprise with the facilities, great kitchen, good bathrooms... Usually we travel in hostel were people party a lot, that time we were happy to find a helpful staff, and a quiet place to rest in this nice "park" while we were a bit sick.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had an amazing time in Books Hostel. I was travelling alone for a 4 days trip in Rio and staff has been very nice with me. I met a lot of nice people from differents countries there! I recommend to stay there!!

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I had a very nice stay at Marco polo Inn! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. I met nice people there and we had a good time drinking the awesome caipirinhia served at the hostel bar! I hardly recommend this place especially if you are travelling alone.

Durty Nellys Inn