Reviews: ilPrincipediCasador

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Istanbul, Turkey

Me and my friends have been here for 3 nights. It's centrally located and it has a good value for money. What I did like at all was the atmosphere. The hostel has a common room in the basement where people could meet for staying together, drinking or eating. But it is too small! Nothing a great place if you're looking for fun or meeting other interesting people! Little bit disappointed about the cleanliness. The wall behind my bed seemed a mosquito cemetery!

Main Station Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It was fantastic! It's new and very clean exactly few steps from the StephanPlatz! The room (actually I was in the 4 beds dorm) was wonderful with ensuite shower and toilette. They provide towels, soap, hair dryer, Tv-sat and whatever you need. I felt like being in a 4 stars hotel! I'll come back as soon as possible!

Hostel Glide

Yerevan, Armenia

Star Hostel Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia

Maybe one of the best hostel I have ever been! Many thanks!

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

It's a great hostel with a funny owner! It was really nice to stay there for two nights! We went out with all the guys in the hostel to eat together and have fun!

Happy Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I spent four days here. Me and my friends stayed in a 6 beds room and it was clean and spacious! Staff helpful, they always tried to help us, with staff's suggestion we spent four fantastic nights! If I will come back in Romania, I'll definitely come back there again! Happy Hostel a great place where to sleep in Bucarest!

Avantgarde Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Too noisy! I was there for two nights. In a room next to mine there was a techno music party!

Penzion Pod Lipo

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice place!

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Nice place, very little room

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Wonderful place, near the city center, very clean and very funny staff

Pansion Gracia i Andy

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Nice apartament, 50 meters from the old bridge.

Hostel D&D

Split, Croatia

Nice place, the host, Gorana, is a very kind person