Reviews: stuart_thx11385123

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
Rio Deal B&B, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
18th Aug 2015

The hostel was in a good location and rooms, toilets, bathrooms were clean. The main common area is cosy with armchairs, TV, internet etc and kitchen is very clean. There is a free breakfast and coffee and the staff are very helpful with any problems. Many thanks to the helpful guy from the hostel that helped me flag down a taxi to the airport when I left! I would definitely recommend this hostel while staying in Rio. I wish I could have stayed longer! 5 stars!

• England, Male, 31-40
Freehand Miami, Miami, USA
17th Aug 2013

A really lively place, I got there at a busy time so had to wait around for ages. Do'nt think it was the staffs fault though. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and clean bathroom, lockers, chairs and tables in the room. I didn't explore Miami as much as I could but a bus to the main downtown took about 10/15 mins so not that bad on location. I would recommend staying here.Staff were helpful and there was a free breakfast.

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review our property - we hope to see you again!

• England, Male, 31-40
New York Budget Inn, New York, USA
31st Jul 2013

I had a really good time here for my three day stay in new York. In a great location, few minutes walk from the Empire State Building and 10/15 min walk from Penn station. The staff were very helpful and not cold like in some hostels i've stayed at. There were lockers in the room that was really helpful, free internet and clean toilets and showers I would definetely stay here again in NY and recommend staying here

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40