Location: Slovenia, Gender: Female,

YHA Hamilton Microtel

Hamilton, New Zealand

We were a bit sceptical about the hostel, when we read the reviews... But it's really cool. Nice rooms, the kitchen was clean (better than those in Welly). And there is a free bus just few minutes away, so yiu can get to the city quite easily!

The Villa Backpackers Lodge

Picton, New Zealand

The hostel has a nice backyard and is quite near the terminal. There is not enough bathrooms for all the guest, since it is really busy all the time.

Dusky Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

We stayed for three nights and really enjoyed it. Only the shared bathrooms are not that good as somewhere else.. The bonecarving workshop with the owner was awsome!

At The Right Place

Christchurch, New Zealand

The location is not that near the center as they claim it to be. But it is still a nice place, friendly staff, clean enough and nice lounge..,

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

It's a prison.. You should not expect to much. It's definitely a great experiance, but all the white color everywhere would make me mad in a few days.. :-) The staff is friendly, bathrooms clean, ...

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

It's a usual backpacker hostel. Nice location, quite clean, lots of communal area.. They even have a free dinner..

Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers

Te Anau, New Zealand

Staff is friendly, nice location!

Sparky's

Invercargill, New Zealand

We really enjoyed our stay at Sparkys! It's a hostel with spirit! You seldom find a homestay like hostel so relaxed and backpacker friendly. Would definitly recommend to you!

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

If the long term travelers would be more tidy, everything would be really awesome.

Glebe Village Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The private room was lovely and clean, but the doorms are messy, so does the kitchen. People there are not uded to cleaning at all. But the pankakes on sunday were great. :-) For a few dolars more we got a muvh lovelier place to stay.

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean (free coffe and tee, Wi-fi, ... )...I really enjoyed my holidays there. :)

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

A very nice location. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean! The only thing I didn't like was the spacing between the door and the wall in the bathroom. I didn't feel comfortable...

404 Hostel

Cologne, Germany

It was one of the very best hostels I visited so far. Very clean and nice environment. :)

The location is great, really near Sacre coeur. Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed our stay there.

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

The Hostel is great! We had a really great time here :) Thank you...

It was really nice to stay here :) I love it, because it was not in the big center and it was quite... but also really near a Tube Station, so we could get anywhere really fast... The only problem were the key cards... they didn't work all the time... but it's not that important :P