Reviews: doyyyy6595

Fundação O Século

Cascais, Portugal

This place is amazing ! Nice staff, awesome terrace, 2 steps from the beach, a cafeteria in the building, and moreover, it's for a good cause, your money is used to help poor children, it's social tourism.

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

WELCOME TO THE BED BUGS HOME ! I stayed 1 night in 2 differents rooms and I've been bitten everywhere. Avoid that hostel ! After my stay, I saw a lot of reports for bed bugs in this hostel. It looks that they prefer making money instead to really solve the problem. Don't forget to wash all your backpack if you stay there ! Good luck !

Dear Pierre Luc, It is with regret that i read you recent comment. We the Chili staff sincerely apologize for the unpleasant situation you encountered during your stay. We assure you that due to your comment the incident has been dealt with by the competent professionals. However, this incident is not a reflexion of our standard. Once again our dearest apologies. Regards Chili team

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Hostel Mitte

Brno, Czech Republic

No wifi No plugs besides beds and the plugs in the dorm doesn't work The common room sucks No support in the air for the shower

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

I travel a lot and it was one of my best hostel so far.