Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Sixmiles Guesthouse

Berlin, Germany

Well located guest house. Peter is organized and you won't have a problema with anything. I enjoyed my stay and can easily recommend this place. WIfi could be better, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Cityherberge

Dresden, Germany

Just perfect. Go stay there and you'll have a good time. Great infra structure, staff, breakfast and location. Marvelous toilets

Hostel MOJO

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel has just opened. It is very disorganized and shared showers are actually inside other bedrooms, which is weird and got all guests lost. No signs anywhere. Very badly thought out hostel. No kitchen and no breakfast. Can't recommend it. Other guests I met didn't like it at all.

This hostel is really just opened, and really is not fully organized, and w work on it, but that's why you paid 20EUR for a double room for a night, for that money you can hardly stay in 6 mix dorm in another hostel :-) Best, Robert

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

Location is awesome and so is personel. No kitchen to use is a low, but all in all, it's worth it. I recommend it.

Het Colettientje

Bruges, Belgium

All reviews I saw were pretty much great, and that's why I decided to try this place. Upon arriving, Maria greeted us at the door and was warm and welcoming throughout our stay. Gave us a map and some tips on restaurants. Cambrinus was good, the other fancy restaurant she recommended, not so. On the down side, it didn't have wifi, so it forced us to go looking for it in the rain and wifi is hard to find in Brugg. I wouldn't stay there again for the lack of wifi and breafast was so so.

Bermuda Triangle B

Cologne, Germany

25 minutes walk from the train station. But so worth it. The place was mint. Great bed, great food, clean, great bathroom, lots of attention to detail. Highly recommend it. I would stay there again in a heart beat.

Mountain Hostel

Grindelwald, Switzerland

Arrived within check in hours and no one was there. Just an envelope with instructions. Noticed a guest received wifi password in it, I didn't. So I didn't get to use wifi. Which was a big deal for me. I needed to use it badly. There was a sign saying reception would be open after 17:30 p.m. but it never opened. Also, the lockers in the room cost 5 Francs. Can you believe it? What a joke. You need to deposit coins to use the locker in your room. Kitchen was locked so no guests could use it. Bad

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

Old building, not well mantained. Staff is indiferent. Weak wifi everywhere and no wifi in the rooms. Not a pleasant stay. Breakfast is ok. Noisy Indian guests. Talked and made noise until very late. Interlaken West is not a place I would recommend. Try Interlaken Ost.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for staying in our Hostel and for your review. Interlaken is one city, which has two trainstations, but it is the same. So there is no difference between West and Ost. It can happen, that you loose the Wifi connection, when a router is out of order. In situations like that, we are pleased to help, if you contact the reception. Also when other guests are loud, we try to calm them.

Hotel Alpha

Lucerne, Switzerland

The hotel is a good deal, well located and offers breakfast. I can easily recommend this hostel. The only downside was a ridiculus concept of charging for the internet after the first one hour.

This hostel is beautiful. So clean and well mantained. It belongs in a decoration magazine. A little expensive, since it doesn't offer breakfast. But you won't find a better deal in Lindau, I think.

Steffi┬┤s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

I wish they offered breakfast included on the price. This is a little expensive for a hostel. Nevertheless, it is good value for money when you consider everything. I highly recommend this place. And the city is so worth it.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

I thought this hostel was pretty good. Very good value for money. I highly recommend it.

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location is great. Probably the best thing about it. I loved the idea of staying on a boat. Hosts were nice and I loved the look of the boat. Beautiful wood. That said, I had a terrible night of sleep. I could hear everything. Steps, the next door neighboor moving on his bed, people going and using the toilet. I really needed a good night of sleep and got no more than an hour. I felt terrible the next morning. Wifi was very slow too. And that's always bad. I wouldn't stay there again.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good hostel. Nice location.

This place is a joke. On hostel world, I saw linen and towels are included. When you show up, you have to pay for them. Besides, the staff at reception is terrible. There are couple of Indian looking fellows that could not care less about service quality. I'll never stay there again. Location is also not convenient. It's far from everything. People, stay away from this place.

Absalon Annex

Copenhagen, Denmark

I liked the location and breakfast. Internet signal could be improved. I couldn't use my computer in my room. Had to go to the reception. Other than that, everything is good.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

It's a good hostel. The stuff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast, good. The only two things I didn't like were the noisy wooden floors that will wake you up in the middle of the night as people are walking and the cramped bathrooms. I recommend it though. Not excellent, but a good place to stay.