Reviews: carlahoe6349

Mapamundo

Barcelona, Spain

We had a bad experience at this hostel. 1) Although I had informed them, as they requested, the time I was arriving, I arrived at the hostel at night, which is at a dodgy location, and kept ringing the bell for 15 minutes in the hope someone would be there. They didn't bother to tell me they wouldn't be waiting. 2) There is only 1 bathroom to be shared so not very clean due to the amount of people using it. Water in the shower changed hot/cold out of nowhere. 3) VERY noisy.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I loved staying at this hostel, even though it was for a short while! Super friendly and helpful staff (Ryan, I think that was his name, not sure though, sorry!). Very clean, much cleaner than St Christopher's in Paris! Would def stay there again.

• 4th Aug 2011

Astor Hyde Park

This was the second time I stayed there and I must say I was bit disappointed this time. The staff wasn't as friendly as last time and the WIFI was not working (neither were any of the computers there)! It is clean though and the guest lounge, as well as the kitchen, are good.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff is extremely helpful and nice! I had been travelling for a while and this was the first place where I felt 'at home'. I would definitely recommend this hostel!!