Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 37

28th Aug 2013

I stayed in a dorm and all beds had a light, socket and a locker, it also felt quite safe. It's simple but clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. Easy access to the airport and beach. Great value for money.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review in hostelworld. It means a lot to us. At Marine TGH, we are committed to consistently providing warm, welcoming and friendly service to our guests and your positive appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. This gives us an energy, motivation and encouragement to provide excellent hospitality to our guests. Looking forward to welcome you in near future. Regards Nishan

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
22nd May 2013

Great facilities, clean, safe and very helpful staff; on the downside, it's not too close to Manhattan island and it can be quite time consuming going back and forth to central on the metro. It's good value for money though but next time I would probably stay in Manhattan even if I pay a bit more.

Nefertiti Hotel, Luxor, Egypt
27th Mar 2013

Excellent value for money, clean, convenient and great location (at walking distance from the Nile and opposite Luxor temple). You can also get plenty of tours organised from the hotel including guides and transport which is really handy. The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful, they managed to book a day trip to Cairo with a guide just for myself within a few days notice at a reasonable price, for that and all the experience I'm deeply grateful, thanks guys.

7th Jan 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff and ideal location, no need to worry about excursions and transport, they organise everything for you. We went on one of the coldest days in Hanoi and we couldn't warm up the rooms, the hot air-con didn't help much so we couldn't sleep well besides the fact the sheets are very narrow so we couldn't cover properly, I wouldn't go again in winter.

Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
9th Feb 2012

Located in a quiet area walking distance to Agia Sofia, Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace and the Sistern. Friendly atmosphere, clean and good value for money... all I needed.

Kinnaree House, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
4.9
12th Dec 2011

I stayed in one of the two Kinnaree in Phi Phi, I believe the smaller one. My room was very humid, not very clean and quite unsafe, just a door steps away from reception where in the evening none was there. The location is quite good but there are many more hotels around in the same area at better price and quality than this, It's quite over priced for what you get. I don't recommend it.

Rambuttri Village Inn, Bangkok, Thailand
8.0
8th Dec 2011

Simple but very clean and perfectly located on a quiet road near Khao San Road. Just what I needed.

MPS Noorderzon, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
19th Nov 2011

The staff is very helpful and friendly, clean, location is great, just 10min walk from the central station and the fact of the hotel being a boat makes it very special. The only downside is that it can be a bit noisy at night if you have bad luck with your neighbors, walls are thin. I definitely recommend it though.

Pasiphae Hotel, Heraklion, Greece
7.0
29th Aug 2011

The location it's great.. within 10min walk to the main bus stop from where you can access to many places in the island including the airport and beaches. 20min walk from the city center. The charecter it's pretty average but at least it was clean although a bit noisy, walls are thin. Depending on who's at the desk in reception you may find the treat a bit harsh, I'll recomend it if you are stoping over Heraklion for a couple of days, you don't have a car and you just need a clean bed.

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
9th Aug 2010

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Clean, very safe, modern and great young atmosphere. The downside is that it's located in a busy area of the city and although it's great location to move around in the city but specially if you are staying in a 10 people dorm it can be a bit tricky to get to sleep besides the noise in the street. I always travel with my earplugs though.

Vila Marija, Dubrovnik, Croatia
8th Aug 2010

It's a bit away from the old town but it's very quiet, clean and the staff it's excellent, very helpful indeed. I felt very comfortable there so I definitely recommend it.

Youth Hostel Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Croatia
6.7
7th Aug 2010

I wouldn't say it's a bad place but I think the price is not balanced with what you get there, at least the room I got was dark and not well ventilated. There are much better places to stay around, at least I could compare it with another place I stayed before over there in Dubrovnik.

Silver Gate Hostel, Split, Croatia
4th Aug 2010

The location is great just in the old town, very clean and easy to meet people around if you take the tour to the islands. I definitely recommend it.

7.0
28th Nov 2009

The location is great, quite handy to get there from different parts of the city by metro. It wasn´t too loud and clean although there are no proper lockers, so bear in mind that.