Reviews: mierin45

Gender: Female,

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Good value for money. If you are only looking for a cheap place to sleep - I highly recommend. But otherwise crowded and loud. Had to wait for bathroom and breakfast for quite some time.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

Hi. Thanks for your comments, we hope to see you again.

Equity Point Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostel quite close to the city centre. It was okay for a couple of days break - rooms were clean, not too loud and staff helpful.

• 26th Apr 2014

Hostel MOJO

Prague, Czech Republic

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Clean, spacious rooms & super close to the city centre!

• 11th Apr 2014

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

• 28th Nov 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Really nice and clean hostel. I would be even happier if wifi was available in rooms as well.

• 20th Sep 2013

Clown and Bard

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location in Zizkov. Will definitely recommend to friends!!

• 16th Sep 2013

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

• 3rd Aug 2013

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place to stay! Close to Chinatown and metro station to go to other places. Staff was very helpful and polite. Shoes are not allowed inside but it was nice and clean.

• 14th Jun 2013

Clown and Bard

• 10th Sep 2012
  • Slovakia

Great place to stay in Dublin! Right in the centre and pancakes for breakfast. Just awesome!!

• 13th Jan 2012

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Amazing place to stay in Seattle, close to everything and very nice :)

• 4th Jan 2011

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

Great place. Definitely a hostel for having a lot of fun ;) And free dinner 3x a week!

• 28th Dec 2010
  • Slovakia

Very affordable option for staying so close to Yosemite (takes about an hour to get to the park). But bring a flash light! There are no lamps on the way from the bus stop and you literally can't see anything :(

• 25th Dec 2010
  • Slovakia

I loved it! Amazing atmosphere :)

• 22nd Dec 2010

Avenues Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

It's a good place and about 15 minutes walk from the Temple Square. I quite liked it, but it is not a place to party if that's what you are looking for. Staff was very nice and helpful!

• 16th Dec 2010

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Amazing location very close to the city centre! People at the reception were very helpful. I loved it there!! One thing I didnt like was that they closed the common room after eleven...

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

This was a very big hostel which is a thing I don´t really like, but it was nice and clean and staff was very helpful. And you also get free breakfast and dinner!

Mazzini 16 Downtown

Pisa, Italy

Very nice hostel right next to the tower! I doesn´t have a real kitchen though and no breakfast in the mornings :( The staff wasn´t very coordinated, there was no one when I wanted to check in so I had to wait and when I checked out I had to remind the lady to pay... weird

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

I loved this place! I recomend it to everyone :)

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

I had ants in my locker :((

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I enjoyed my stay here very much. Rooms and bathrooms were a little small, but clean. Everyone from the staff was friendly and helpful.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

amazing place to stay!! location was perfect, hostel was very clean :) definitely the best one I stayed in so far...

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really nice hostel to stay, it was close to the centre and metro station. The only thing i didnt like was going to the 3rd floor with all my heavy luggage without any elevator :)

Ciao Bella Milan

Milan, Italy

I really liked this hostel but it was too far from the center... you can use the metro easily which is good but it is not very easy to find the station :(

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

Great hostel, I would like to have some lockers or at least lock on the door of my rooom, though. But the location was perfect with amazing view to one of those little canals!

great location!