New York Budget Inn, New York, USA
29th Jun 2015

Great hostel, the beds are really comfortable and my bed was made up each day, I never had that in a hostel before. The staff are wonderful, helpful and friendly, I would stay there again. I only gave good for facilities as there is no kitchen but the rooms have a fridge and a microwave. The free karaoke and pizza night was great fun.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
15th Jun 2013

I only stayed one night on the way to the airport. Clean, comfortable beds, though the room I stayed in had too many beds for the size of the room. Staff very helpful. I would stay again.

YHA Nelson by Accents, Nelson, New Zealand
26th May 2013

I only stayed one night, clean spacious hostel, very helpful staff. I would stay at this hostel again.

Kiwi Basecamp, Christchurch, New Zealand
3.7
22nd May 2013

I arrived to a full on party which went on to the very early hours right outside my room. I am not sure about security, yes the front door is locked early, but I had a 6am start and went into the lounge turned the light on and got a mouthful from some guy sleeping on the couch. The kitchen was a mess, though to be fair one of the staff must have cleaned up as it was clean in the morning. Sorry I can not rate my experience here as a good one. The girl that checked me in was very helpful.

16th Apr 2013

Great place to stay in Tokyo the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Thank you ! good to meet you !