Reviews: theedbarnes5665

Green Milk Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

The atmosphere at Green Milk was absolutely fantastic. The facilities are good for the price and the food that the staff cooked for us was also very good. Security was fine as all the beds have lockers. Whilst the location was great it would be very helpful if the staff could put a sign on the door.

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

For the money I paid it's very hard to find fault with Riad Layla Rouge. It's just near the main square of Marrakech. You coudn't ask for more hospitable and professional hosts. The hostel also has a fantastic atmosphere and it was very easy to meet other travellers. Plus the breakfast was excellent. If you want to stay in Marrakech and meet other travellers, I would recommend Riad Layla Rouge.

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Although this hostel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the train station, the staff were so friendly! There is a nice communal kitchen, dining area and reading area. The beds are comfortable and the showers are fine. You also get a free locker in your room which is really useful.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

This hostel is probably the single most sociable I've ever stayed at. My room was fantastic, made completely out of timber and had great views of interlaken. The location is about a 10 minute walk to the town centre or inbterlaken ost. The hostel had all the facilities you could really want and even has it's own night club downstairs. Its also easy to sign up to activites from the reception. The staff were also generally cool. Showers were good but could be better. Apart from that it's great!

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

The facilities of the hostel were great and the staff were friendly. I was very satisfied with my room and the showers were also good. For the price this hostel was great however there inst much of an atmosphere despite there being two chill out areas and movies shown every night.

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

An ok hostel. a bed a shower and the internet. good value.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

absolutely wonderfull hostel! I have traveled around 15+ countries in europe and I would say this hostel is probably one of the best in europe! I had so much fun here that I am thinking of rerturning next year. I really cant think of anythingbad about the place. Also it is worth booking the meals the staff cook because they are really great and you will meet some interesting people from other countries.

Quest Hostel & Apartments

Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic

Very nice, we basically had our own apartment with our own kitchen, bathroom. The staff are very friendly and you get breakfast included. the only thing that isn't great is the big hill you have to walk up to get there. I would definately recommend this place.

Hostel Friendship

Prague, Czech Republic

Good enough hostel, has big rooms, big kicthen showers, internet. Everything you need really. However this is a hostel not a hotel don't expect it to be five star.

Bled Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

Nice staff and very good location. rooms are quite small. but due to the bar it is joined with this place is very sociable.

Hotel & Hostel Sport

Postojna, Slovenia

No one else was booked for the same night as us so we had the whole room to ourselves with a tv and ensuite shower! The staff are very freindly helpfull and I would also recommend the cheap lunch and the bike hire.

DIC Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It\'s ok if you need a place to stay the night, it has all the facilities and has free internet. But you\'re essentially staying in an old communist tower block and will learn about why people overthrew communism. To avoid complete confusion, completely avoid the breakfast.

Lungomare

Trieste, Italy

I cant recommend this place enough. the woman that runs it is wonderfull and will make you feel really welcome. The breakfast is really good as well. This is a really nice bed and breakfast with a really great location in the beautiful town of trieste.

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

The woman that runs this place is extremerly freindly and helpfull. This is a very sociable hostel because it is full of other young people who are travelling.