Reviews: bluewater

Location: USA,

Hostel Kasa Guane

Bucaramanga, Colombia

The staff were very helpful and I loved the massive amounts of information regarding the region (maps & brochures). Lots of local activities to participate in. They have a nice patio upstairs to socialize. My only suggestion is to not allow smoking on the terrace because the smoke made the area unattractive and I was not sure if outsiders were allowed on the patio which could impact security.

Hello Eleanor, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hostel and for your kind comments. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay here. We work everyday to improve our services and we really appreciate all your suggestions.

Tinto Hostel

Barichara, Colombia

This hostel is the top of the line in my opinion.The hostel is physically beautiful and very clean, with a lovely garden and a great kitchen. The owner is very kind and always present to help in any way. It is very economical with rooms for 6 people costing 22,000 Colombian pesos which is apx $11 a night for each person. The town of Barichara is delightful, quiet, and clean with good coffee shops. The mountain views are spectacular. everywhere you look. Don't miss out on this one.

Tree House Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

my recommendations 1. no smoking-bad for environment 2. dismantle cameras in dorm rooms or put big signs 3. put a lock on the patio bathroom 4. put doors on the entry way bathroom/showers

Hostal de Maria

Guadalajara, Mexico

This place is great. highly recommend it. good location, friendly staff. the dorm rooms have three bunks not two. the directions to the hostel need to be corrected. there is not a sign for nueva galicia street from avenida 16 de september. they have a washing machine and dryer for 40 pesos a load. good choice.