Reviews: emilioferro1914

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed at WLFT hostel a few days in March. Very nice and cozy hostel with nice common area and VERY helpful and friendly staff. Wifi and tablet were provided and activities for the whole week are planned. Breakfast was nice and the kitchen was quite adequate. Very good value for money. Would definitely recommend it.

Almaa Sintra Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

Silom Art Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

very nice and clean place. really nicely decorated, very artsy. the staff was nice ad helpful, very good location also. recommended.

My Bed BCN

Barcelona, Spain

The first two days we were on a double room on the right wing of the first floor. The room and the whole wing in general looked very old and kind of dirty, it looked nothing like the pictures. The overall feeling was pretty bad.

Hotel Studio

Bordeaux, France

No wifi, no plugs in the bathroom.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel was great, right in the city center, facilities were very good but above all the staff was just amazing. We would have dinner together, chat a lot and I met lots of very nice people. I spend some quality time there!! Highly recommended!!!

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

La Casa Mata Central

Malaga, Spain

I would suggest "La Casa Mata" to all kinds of people. If you are young or grown-up, male or female, shy or friendly, you will find a really warm environment (and I'm not talking about the weather ;) ) and you will be able to have the vacation you always dreamed of!! Plus, the location is SUPER!!!