Reviews: riannelaros7747

Abercorn House Hostel

Excellent value for money but I had the same issues as many before me: the slamming doors. The room doors close automatically but I don't get why they won't fix the slamming noise. And PLEASE hang up some hooks in the showers! That said, the rooms were excellent, spacious, clean and included a fridge. Location is residential and quiet and very close to Hammersmith tube station.

• 8th Aug 2013

The Hostel Box Gaudi

Barcelona, Spain

The girls at reception were exceptional. The airconditioning and wifi were spotless. The women's dorm ensuite bathroom could have been cleaned better. The doors to the rooms don't lock but every bed has its own locker. Overall a good hostel.

• 11th Jul 2013

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Only thing missing was a locker in the room. Furthermore, a great hostel! Lovely, spacious rooms (really liked the high ceilings and the fireplace), nice kitchen, good facilities and really close to the train and city centre.

• 17th Dec 2011

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

• 16th Dec 2011

YHA London St Pauls

I've stayed at this hostel before and I will probably come here again, but merely for the location and the fact they have sinks in the rooms. However, the showers and toilets were, as always, pretty bad. Many were out of order and I just cannot understand why they don't make this a priority to fix! Then again, once you found a working shower, they were great.

YHA London Central

Excellent YHA accommodation. Too bad the common room is a combination of travel desk, reception, bar, breakfast and lunch room, tv room, library and internet desk. This makes it extremely noisy. And the left-hand shower on the 4th floor could use a new shower head.

YHA London St Pauls

On our floor, all of the bathrooms were either not flushing properly, out of order or the light didn't work. On three of our four nights, we had to use the restroom facilities one floor down. One shower I used flooded the floor. Otherwise, everything was great.