Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The first few nights there I stayed in the dorm. Their dorms are VERY overpriced for what you get. To make matters worse, I was in a room with a bunch of British partiers who would come in very late and would not shut up. There aren't really places for your bags either so it becomes difficult to walk around the room when it is full. My last night there I stayed in one of their private rooms. The privates were much better and were a good value.

Smokin Pig

Sofia, Bulgaria

I had an awesome time at the pig. When I'm in Bulgaria I want to see the country like a Bulgarian, but I don't want to live like one. The Pig was very western and modern, the staff was amazing, overall I had a fantastic experience there.

Glad you had fun with us Patrick. I certainly enjoyed having you around. Enjoy the rest of the journey and please let us know how you are getting on. Be safe fella. Jonnie

Begovic Boarding House

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The listing says they have internet available, but what they do not tell you is that it is not available to guests. I asked several times for 5 ,imutes of internet and everytime they told me to come back in 30 minutes... Every 30 minutes.

Dear Patrick! All our guests have free internet from 10h-21h. When internet room is busy we need to tell you to come back for 30 min and then it 's your turn,but you don't want to wait. Best regards family Begovic