Reviews: bregi35479

Location: Poland, Gender: Male,

Hostel Mostel Warsaw

Warsaw, Poland

Not too clean, smells like cigarettes. no private room. This is not a hostel but rather a private apartment. Only the owner was very nice.

Babka Tower Suites

Warsaw, Poland

Clean, quiet, large rooms

Thank you for staying with us, looking forward to have you again as our guests. Reception, Babka Tower Suites, Warsaw, Poland

Stop Wroclaw

Wroclaw, Poland

Cienkie ściany, słychać co się dzieje u właścicieli, a ze maja małe dzieci to odradzam pokój na piętrze obok kuchni, bo można się nie wyspać!

St Christopher's Village

Very dirty bathrooms!!!Dirty windows in the rooms!!!Terrible noise from the street!!!

Alicante, Spain

The Hostal Tierramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Very good Hostel

Equity Point London

Very clean well maintained Hostel!

Smart Russell Square Hostel

Friendship Palace

Rome, Italy

Everything is almost good but I propose to change the name of the "breakfast ," because coffee and small croissant IS NOT A BREAKFAST!!!!!!!I I suggest to add a sandwich, because now it looks very poor!!!

Residencia Bulls

Madrid, Spain

The worst place I ever stay.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is no door to the room.I had small bed and blanket and dirty pillow. Hostel on the first floor you hear the noise from the street, nightmare!!!Very dirty kitchen,disgusted to eat breakfast.I'm not back there ever!!!!!!!!!No lighting in the bathroom,only a weak light bulb.

Maritimo Hotel

Ibiza, Spain

Very good hostel, there is a swimming pool, fitness room.Hostel is situated near the beach. Very good food. I will be back there.Rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor heard the noise of air conditioners on the outside. I recommend rooms above!!!

Hostel Zappio

Gdansk, Poland

Charing Cross Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

Fajny hostel,w samym centrum,bardzo mila obsluga i dobre sniadania.Polecam. Good hostel,nice staff.

Venetian Hostel

Padua, Italy

Very good hostel and very nice service!!!I recommend this place.

Nice place.

Flamingo Lodz Hostel

Lodz, Poland

Very nice place,quiet clean.

B&B Florens

Vilnius, Lithuania

Very good location,very clean room with wonderful bathroom but poor breakfast.

Hotel International

Manchester, England

It was good time,very good staff and location!!!