Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Airport Hotel Bonus Inn

Helsinki, Finland

Good option if you have a early flight from Helsinki airport. I spend 1 night in this huge budget hotel and the price is worth it. Wifi is working good in the room. Room has a small kitchen, clean bathroom and you can choose between smoking / non-smoking room. Pick-up service runs between airport and hotel - starts at the airport at 17.15 (5.15 pm) till midnight. Outside this timetable you can ask at the information desk inside airport for pick-up (they'll call the hotel for you).

• 12th Oct 2013

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Had a great stay during my time in Tallinn and I can recommend this hostel to every backpacker! You can meet a lot of other travellers there and if you're looking for a good party - this hostel is the right thing for you. There's a bar right next to the hostel (which is called "Red Emperor, too) with good offers for drinking. Common area is cozy and even if you're not looking for party and drinking you will have a wonderful stay there :)

• 9th Oct 2013

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

Staff's super nice, hostel is thanks to the description gingen here easy to find. Breakfast is free, WIFI is working good, bathroom

• 6th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

The hostel is conveniently placed near the station "Gare du Nord" so you can easily get into the city center by metro. The rooms are boxy but ok for a short stay. Bathroom is ensuite and was clean. The lobby wasn't that cosy but a bit cold to stay there. Unfourtunatly there's no WIFI working in the rooms.

• 13th Sep 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Hostel is close to the main station (Hauptbahnhof) and just a short walk away from "Stachus". Bathroom is ensuite, rooms are big enough and everything was fine. WiFi wasn't working in the rooms, but the common area was cozy, stylish and clean enough to spend some time there.

• 19th Jul 2013

Mile Map Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

• 18th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Opened in 2011, rooms were clean; i got an upgrade for staying in a 6-dorm-bed-room instead of an 8-dorm; the room was big enough; the bathroom was ensuite.

• 19th Apr 2013

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Very small rooms, but the owner's a lovely guy! Ask him to organize you a tour maybe to the DMZ. Free WiFi, free water and an kitchen where you can cook your meal.

• 8th Jun 2012

Busan, South Korea

• 3rd Jun 2012

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A good place to stay if you want to sleep easy and party hard! The free breakfast was very good. Even there were a lot of party people it wasn't noisy around.

• 30th Dec 2011
  • Globetrotter

It was my second stay in total there and I had - again - a wonderful stay there! Breakfast is free and I soooo love the wonderful, old-looking house!

• 9th Dec 2011
  • Globetrotter

Roy & Veronika are two lovely people offering a great hostel in the great city of Tel Aviv. Roy speaks several languages & he has a lot to tell about what to do in TLV. I stayed in a dorm & had a really good time there. The rooms were clean, the common area is lovely and good for chilling or meeting other travelers. The WiFi is free and you are allow to use the kitchen. Thank you Roy for your hospility! I so can recommend your place! :) Go on like this!

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Great hostel with free breakfast and free WiFi. I really had a good time there. Just hop on the new tram and exit at Davidka-Square. I had a dorm and it had a toilet and shower in it (seperate room). You can pay with credit card! They even organize lot of tours and you'll get 10% discount for every tour! You also should join the lovely sabbat-dinner! Thanks to the staff for that wonderful time in Jerusalem!

• 26th Sep 2011

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

I had two wonderful days at Melaka and it was mainly because of that hostel. Howard's an excellent host. He'll take you out for lunch or dinner (just ask him). Thank you so much, Howard for your hosbility, your fun and the bike tour. I really enjoyed my stay, dude!

• 31st May 2011

Travellers Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Jenny and Daniel are two lovely hosts! Get off the train at "Lavender"-Station and head for "Hornby Road" I stayed in the 6-female-dorm. Unfortunatly there was no window but the room was with a fan & an A/C so I was able to stand it. Breakfast in the morning is for free. If you take your computer you can go on the WiFi for free, too! Rooms & bathrooms were clean to every time. You can't pay by credit card; cash only! Thank you for your hosbility!

• 26th May 2011

Smart Hyde Park View

Going by tube you can reach the hostel with the Central line (station: Queensway). Internet & breakfast for free. We had a twin bedroom with bathroom ensuite and it was very very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay there!

• 17th Feb 2011
  • Globetrotter

Dear Maike, Thank you for your remarks and rating. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards, Smart Hyde Park View

Clink78

We had a twin room with ensuite bathroom and the rooms was very, very small. The walls are very thin (even the door to the rooms) so we heard all the noise coming from the party at the bar next door. It is more like a party-hostel and if you want to have a quiet sleep - you're wrong there. You have to pay for the internet (1 hour = 2 pounds, 1 day = 5 pound).

• 15th Feb 2011

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Stayed there for 2 nights. If you love to party and have fun till next morning, you'll feel very comfortable int the St. Christopher's, because it's an English-men-drinking-a-lot-of-beer-watching-football-and-getting-very-very-very-very-drunk-Hostel. Breakfast in the morning is free and you get a huge offer of rolls, cheese, eggs and flakes. Rooms were clean and huge. Got a kind coupon for 10% for my next stay or a stay in any other hostel around Europe, thank you!

• 2nd Nov 2010

Tabicolle Backpackers

Fukuoka City, Japan

New Hostel and at the moment not much going on, that\'s why there weren\'t much travellers. You can\'t pay with credit card!!

Thank you for your comment for Tabicolle. We cannot accept many guests, because we are really small backpackers hostel. We try our guest to feel comfortable instead of getting many guests. I'm sorry for that we cannot accept credit card. Thank you again. Tabicolle-Backpackers-

exellent staff, clean and good located hostel. i met up some georgeous people, thanks a lot for that won&#

Good location, just a few minutes walk from Peace Park, some kind of super markets in the neighbourhood i liked it, thank you very much!

Thank you for staying with us! We hope all the access to the sights were easy for you. Please come back anytime when you visit Hiroshima again!

Nice Japanease-Style rooms with tatami and sleeping on the floor, but very very comfortable! Location is pretty good - just hop on the streetcar (150 Yen) to get to major sights or take a 10 min. walk to Peace Park! Staff speaks very good English, there are some events in the evening. I enjoyed my stay very much, thank you!

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear that you enjyed Japane style room! Please come back anytime when you visit Hiroshima again!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

The exterior of the house was amazing. Hugh hostel with a lot of backpackers. I met wonderful people there and I really enjoyed my stay. Pancakes for free in the morning (tasty!) Major sights are just a footwalk away. Some good activities in the evening (clubbing, BBQ ...)