Reviews: r_product792

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

You are right next to King St. one of Toronto's nightlife districts. You are two blocks from the Rogers Centre. You are in prime location. The place is clean, and I want to see want happens to this place in a few years. They seem to be adding more places.

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

I love this hostel. I came back to stay here for another visit. Hostel is clean - sheets changed out every day. That's the number one thing a hostel needs. Cleanliness. They have that. Now for everything else - The hostel has a pool, taco tuesdays, great wifi, the rooms are air cond at night. Be sure to ask the staff about various locations in Panama. They provide great suggestions for the rest of your trip.

Casa 579

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The only problem with the hostel is the location - Take a bus if you can to the tourist bus stop then walk to the hostel. Buses go every 30 minutes. Don't take a taxi. Everything else is great, its clean, but this hostel is a good place to stop for 2 days to see the Foz and then leave. Restaurants can be found around the area easily for the night.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel was good and I went to it twice during my time in Brazil. The location is real close to Copa Cabana beach, the excursions the hostel offers were also great. The hostel was very clean and had a great staff.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you liked our location, cleanliness and staff. We hope to see you again! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Astor Hyde Park

This is the best hostel I've been in. Its clean, safe, and in a great location by Hyde Park. This hostel is the bar. All of you hostels out there, look at this hostel....anything less than this is unacceptable.