Location England, Gender Female, Age 30

• England, Couple, 25-30
Villa Mandic, Dubrovnik, Croatia
20th Aug 2013

We stayed in the twin en-suite, actually (double bed), which was great for us. Nina one of the owners (wife) kindly agreed to pick us up from the ferry point and even waited around 45mins longer for us. Nina was extremely kind to us throughout the duration of or stay, gave us a lift for free having paid for parking, kindly gave us some fruit on arrival and even invited us up to meet her lovely family whilst sipping a beer. Nina’s husband kindly gave us a lift to the bus station having

• England, Couple, 25-30
Hostell Nikolla, Split, Croatia
8.0
10th Aug 2013

The family that run and own this hostel are very hard working, approachable, kind and reasonable. We would definitely recommend this place, especially if you want to be close to all the amenities without all the noise.

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1, Singapore, Singapore
7th Nov 2012

YHA Bangkok Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
7.7
20th Sep 2012

The guy on recption was very sweet and helpful. I arrived very late and he was still really nice. The breaky wasn't great without sounding horrible and there was no internet available to pay for as the slot machine was full. Was a bit disappointing as it was my forst time in Bangkok and I wanted to let my fam know I was ok. He was very helpful getting me a taxi etc. OK view, nice water but airport is opposite not o attractive.

Lodge 121, Kuching, Malaysia
16th Sep 2012

The staff are an amazingly friendly, chilled and helpful bunch of people. The place is very safe and is about a 10 min walk into the main Bazzar. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Internet was amazing. Would definitely recommend staying here and I was a girl traveling alone :)

Rock N Bowl Hostel, Bristol, England
7.7
30th Jun 2012

Although I appreciate that the Hostel did state it would be noisy, it was in fact unbearable. I would only stay their again If I was extremely tired and honestly thought I would naturally fall straight to sleep or if I planned to get back after 4am. Staff were lovely and the bathroom facilities were very clean.

• England,
Hotel Am Nockherberg, Munich, Germany
8.0
26th Dec 2008

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Didn't realise though that you had to pay for the internet, as it was stated you could only use it for 20 mins a day. The continemtal breakfast was fantastic and the main station was 3 underground stops away. The underground was very cheap and easy to use. I would strongly recommend this hotel.