Reviews: leaveyourdailyhell

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

This is the dirtiest hostel I have ever stayed in, and I travel six months out of every year. Although certain other aspects of the hostel ranged from average to good, the utter filth of it makes it impossible for me to rate positively. Disgusting!

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Marius, the owner, is very nice (and charming!), but to me the hostel falls a bit short. It isn't really close enough to central Bucharest to be considered "downtown"; there is no coffee, let alone breakfast; and there is no sort of security. Great staff though!

B&B Hope

Bologna, Italy

B&B Hope is a good place to stay in Bologna. The 1 euro breakfast is very nice, as is the host. The location is quite far from the historical city, but the neighborhood is nonetheless nice, with some good restaurants nearby. Perhaps a touch overpriced, but oh well.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Great great hostel and staff, although I wouldn't recommend the airport transfer, which is not reliable.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great location, great staff, great guests. Only complaint is the directions were unclear. If you're wondering, just go straight up the big road from San Bruno station, take the second right and it's number 83, on the right side of the road.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

KILLER location and the receptions are all sexy, especially the burly lumberjack one. Rawr!

If the Wi-Fi were better, this hostel would be perfect. Still, it's a wonderful, wonderful place. One of my best sleeps.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Francesca, Ali and the rest of the staff are great, as is the colorful, lively decor of the hostel. If this place had Wi-Fi and better ventilation, it'd be one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel! Location a bit far from the "cooler" areas of the city, but the brand-new factor, the amazing breakfast and elevator make up for it.

Che Salguero Student Residence

Cordoba, Argentina

One of the better hostels I´ve stayed in, although some of the rest of the people staying there were douchebags.

Hostel Suites Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Overall, the service was impeccable -- and the facilities leave something to be desired. I was surprised to find out the building was brand new, because I encountered a lot of loose door knobs, cracked toilet seats and the bed didn't even fit inside the room. Front desk staff are top notch, however.

Chillout Hostel Cafe

Istanbul, Turkey

Overall, this hostel underwhelmed me. The staff attempted to overcharge me for me stay and I had to thrown quite the fit in order to prove I only owed what my invoice said I did, despite the fact that their computer said the same thing. Also, the location is quite far from Taksim Square--20 minutes if you are walking FAST.

We are not a hostel that is overcharging the people... You did not inform us that you want to leave early. WE are easy going people, when we ask you the payment that is for ... But again, you did not mention that you want to stay one day less... When we understood that you will not at all days.. WE just took only the days that you stayed. Our hostel is only 10 min far from Taksim square but sometimes because of the human traffic, It will take longer...

New Peking Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

No frills, no fanfare, but a safe, clean place to sleep in an impeccable location - if you can ignore the third world hustlers festering around and inside the building.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Shambara Boutique Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

First, the bad: the rooms were tiny; showers weren't free; the internet was as slow as dial-up. That said, the staff couldn't have been nicer, the ambiance was appreciated and the location 50 meters off Khao San was a really nice separation. C+ overall but definitely an A for effort. Do I recommend it? Ask me in a week.