Reviews: brittsmith

10th Apr 2015

Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
6.9
27th Apr 2014

This place was OK...not much else

Riad Sidi Omar, Marrakech, Morocco
1st Apr 2014

I left feeling like i had a little family in Morocco. I feel like if I knocked on the door right now and needed something they would be there to help. Omar and his family made us extremely comfortable, yes it might be a bit tricky to find (do not fear, you will find it) once you have found it you feel like it is your little secret peaceful haven in the busy city. If I ever chance back to Marrakech I will know where I am staying.

Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
28th Mar 2014

My husband told me he could have lived in the room we stayed in. We stayed in the room on the top floor and we could have stayed there for many more days!! The location was perfect. Very close to the square. The roof top terrace was awesome, we spent the night up there meeting other travelers. We were extremely comfortable here and would recommend it for any other traveler. I do not have a single bad thing to say. Book it!!

Reykjavik Backpackers, Reykjavik, Iceland
28th Sep 2013

We wanted to be right downtown and in the mix of the night time activities so this was perfect location. We were aware it would be noisy at night so nothing caught us off guard. It felt completely safe, great location. bar downstairs. Highly recommend. If you want to stay in a cute quite side of Reykjavik do not stay here. But we loved it.

Home Made Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7th Oct 2011

So we got the two person apartment and literally I could have lived there. They do not do this room justice online, little kitchen. Bathroom. Mini loft. The room is Huge. We did not want to leave. Had an amazing time!! Did the pub crawl and met some awesome people. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you guys for everything!! - cab to the airport totally worth it.

27th Sep 2011

Of course, there for Oktoberfest, but we could not have had a better location. So close to the fairgrounds. Fifty Euro a person deposit seemed stiff but I am sure they get some crazies. We had a blast and if we do Oktoberfest again I am staying here.

Godzillas Hostel, Moscow, Russia
23rd Sep 2011

We stayed in the double on the top floor which was great, Cute Clean. You can hear everything through the door but no biggie. The staff was so helpful and I know registering the visa is expensive but for me worth it because they make it real easy. Helped with getting us to the airport at 3:45 in the morning. Thanks guys!!

Walkabout, Manchester, England
8.0
20th Oct 2010

It felt like a hotel. Huge bar downstairs made it easy to grab some drinks before bed and then just wander back to bed.They called us a cab and helped us get to the game which was a blast! Great night!

Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
19th Oct 2009

Very close to the train station. A little walk to the Port. I would not like walking around there to late by myself but with my husband I was fine. Staff was sweet. I wish the internet was free.

Adonis Marseille Vieux Port, Marseille, France
18th Oct 2009

I though breakfast was included but it wason our bill so, my bad. I liked the location. It pretty much served its purpose.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
9.0
15th Oct 2009

The location is definately away from city center but the hostel itself was great. Loved hanging out on the terrace or just inside with alot of different travellers. staff could not have been more helpful. great job. close enough to the metro you can get anywhere anyway

Hostal Redes, Seville, Spain
8.0
12th Oct 2009

worked very well for us. not to far from city center. a breif walk and we were right in the thick of it. the staff was great to us. it was very comfortable.

Traveler's Inn Seville, Seville, Spain
10th Oct 2009

Staff was so sweet. Great location. We felt totally tucked into the city. Would stay here again in a heart beat. Super cute!

Hostal Sol, Toledo, Spain
8th Oct 2009

We got upgraded to the hostel which was great. I dont know how you could get lost, we saw the huge sigh on the bus ride in. Thanks!

Residencia Bulls, Madrid, Spain
6th Oct 2009

We thought the location was bad but were wrong. It was easy to get everywhere from here and there is a huge main street close by with alot of activity. Staff was friendly. It was a little tight and not a huge common area to hang out but for coming home and crashing at the end of the day it was fine.

Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
3rd Oct 2009

By far the best hostel we have ever stayed at. The staff was so helpful and nice. Bar crawl was a blast! I would come back to Lisbon just for this place!!Joao was a great host. Loved it!!

Vardar Family Pension, Selcuk, Turkey
9.0
27th Sep 2008

Absolutely perfect location. Around the corner from the bus stop and a few streets from the main downtown area.The family was sweet and helpful and she even drove us to ephesus. Rooms looked newley done. We were here Saturday and the huge market was right outside the door steps. Great time!

26th Sep 2008

The entire family was so welcoming. Walking distance from the site. Rooms were perfect. Dinner was great. It was an unexpected highlight of our trip. If we had had time we would have stayed longer.