Reviews: sanfilipponico1458

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 36

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

Nearly all was perfect during our stay, the unique reproach I can make is that the wifi is just working at the reception and in the breakfast room but not in the room, and that's not very usefull... :((( But the room was clean, the situation is not far from center and the breakfast was excellent. I can also say that the size of beds is a little bit too narrow

• 8th Nov 2014

Astor Victoria

At the confirmation of the booking, we received an email telling that we will be dispatched in different room, and I answered that it was the reason (to be in the same room) why we choosed this hostel... and finally we were in the same room, but it seem that a lot of people met this problem as we saw discussions at the reception. We had no problem and the location of the hostel was perfect, with a breakfast and some facilities like cash machine for example.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Hey there! Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate. Sometimes is impossible to please everyone asking to be in the same room, but we do our best! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria. Big Hugs, Astor Victoria Family.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

The place is perfectly situated, the staff was helpfull and the breakfast was nice and in a big room.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The hostel is well situated when you arrive by car, and it was clean and confortable. There is a bar downstair included in the hostel which make the atmosphere positive. The unique problem was that there is only one toilet for men, which is not enough.

All was great in this hostel, we had all we needed. It was confortable and clean, and the breakfast is more than complete. The atmosphere is good and it is perfectly situated. I highly recommend

The staff was very helpful and reactive when we needed something and the hostel is really close from a subway station and from Amsterdam Avenue with lot of activity. The problems were that we did not have wifi in the room (and slow in the hall), and that the shared bathroom were disgusting... Fortunately we also had private bathroom which were clean. But we were 4 and so it took more time to prepare in the morning.

Our stay at Chelsea hostel would have been better if the shower room were a little bit more cleaner and if the beds were little bit less rude. We also had no wifi in the room. The hostel is well situated and the staff was nice, and the breakfast complete.

• 26th Apr 2014

Rapunzel

Istanbul, Turkey

All was perfect during our stay in Rapunzel hostel, which is perfectly situated, so close from Galata Tower, near from Tunel and Istiklal, but also very close from Karakoy and the bridge to go to Sultanahmet. The room, the terrace and the breakfast room are very clean. And over all, people working there were always helpfull and very smily, which is a great pleasure to stay in this kind of place.

• 20th Mar 2014

Paddy's Palace Killarney

Killarney, Ireland

Nearly all was perfect, and people were very smily at the reception and helpfull. The unique negative remark is that there was no WIFI at the second flour in our room, so we had to go to the reception and kitchen room to use wifi.

• 16th Dec 2013

Castle Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

The room was perfect but there is two points I did not like in this hostel : - the wifi was ok only at ground 0 but our room was on second flour and we did not have wifi. - there was nobody at reception in the morning to give back the keys when we left at 8am

• 15th Dec 2013

Salmon Weir Hostel

Galway, Ireland

We spent one night with a friend in Salmon Weir Hostel and all was ok. The room is really small but we just need a bed and a bathroom. People were very smily with us.

• 14th Dec 2013

Gran Via 59

Madrid, Spain

We paid 9 € by night and all was perfect, staff is smily and helpful, the entire hostel is cleaned every day, breakfast is included in this cheap price and the location is perfect, with all at 10 minutes walk. We did not expect something more! :) I recommend it.

• 14th Apr 2012

• 13th Aug 2011

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

Special mention for the staff which was very helpful and always with a big smile or a word for us :) It is also perfectly located and calm. All was perfect.

• 10th May 2011

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Common toilets weren't very clean. Rooms are very small for the expensive price!!! And a bad surprise at the arrival... a little mention at the bottom of the printed reservation specified about a tax to be paid... so at the end, the "Due to arrival" is not real... and we had to pay 20€ more for our 2 nights... When I see the cost of life in Bratislava, I really don't understand the price of this kind of prestation...

Dear Nicolas, we are obliged to charge a city tax in amount of 1,65 euro per person per night, like every hostel or hotel in Bratislava. And we don't hide it - you can find information about it in our description on Hostelworld, in the confirmation you get after making a booking, or on our website. There isn't any other way to inform about it as we can't contact each customer individually. Greetings :)

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

More than an hostel, it was like a flat, well located and cheap... very good choice! I recommend!

Traveller's Cave Pension

Goreme, Turkey

We were 5 men, spending only one night there, and all was good. After this night, we can let our luggages during our city guided tour. The price is cheap with breakfast included and they organise city tours. So... what can we ask more? Nothing!

• 26th Oct 2010

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

I would recommend this hostel for a lot of reasons, the good location, price, etc... but the point which make this hostel better than all the others is the staff... They propose every day to go out with the travellers for dinner and party, which helps a lot to discover Palermo by night. Thank you a lot Andrea, Agatha, Mariana, Giuseppe and John. It is sure that I will come again. :) Nicolas

• 20th Aug 2010

Chillton 2

Belgrade, Serbia

The perfect place to stay in Belgrade ;-) Thank you Vesna and Stefan and all the others... Circumstances made the travel so special... but I\'ll not forget all you\'ve done for us.

YHA London Central

A little bit expensive.

Chillout Hostel Cafe

Istanbul, Turkey

I put 100% because I add a great week in Istanbul and in this Hostel. Chillout is a special place with nice staff! ;-) Next time I come to Istanbul I\'ll re-go there!