Reviews: chinglan125

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Oak 112

Chicago, USA

Great stay! Great location close to Red Line Metro and Rush area. The hostel is cute and very clean! The staff (El, Jake etc.) are very friendly. They even will take your luggage upstairs! (This was the first time a hostel carried my luggage for me; feels like having a five-star hotel treat.) I ordered a private room for myself and the room has 6 beds, haha. One more thing, they provide free cereals, bagels, and fruits for breakfast or anytime you like.

• 20th Jun 2013
  • China

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Great location and helpful staff! It's a tiny hostel without elevators. The stars are narrow (80cm wide maybe) which make you have some historical feelings of Philly. It was my first time sleeping with so many people in one room (24 people female room) and I actually had a nice sleep. Just wish the hostel could assign our beds rather than having a hard time finding an available bed by ourselves.

• 12th Jun 2012
  • China

The location is great, easy to get around any places. I really like the eco-friendly environment of this hostel. They have one sink and a mirror in each dorm for brushing teeth. The bathrooms are private too but they are on the hall way. I really enjoyed this hostel and San Fran!

Wanderfalls Guesthouse

Niagara Falls, USA

It's a cute place. Carroll is very friendly, and she will tell you some traveling tips for having more fun at the Niagara Falls. It's more like a guest house. So make sure you bring your own towel, since it's not provided.

It's a big hostel building with all the hostel-standard equipments you need, and the art work of the building makes it a very cool place too. Good location, easy to subway No.1 and No.B. The lodging is good enough, except the rooms facing the street are pretty loud, and the bathrooms are undergoing renovation. In all I like it, for this price in Manhatten.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Everything is really good as that money! Great location. Just hope the elevater could be faster haha.

Qinglan: Glad you had a nice time with us. I appreciate your sense of humor with our very old and slow elevator. Thanks for the report. ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC