Reviews: info9890

Gorky 6 Hostel

Kazan, Russia

Be careful about your directions; it's easy to miss the small sign showing where the hostel office is (it's located in the modern building next to the actual rooms). I only stayed one night, but was very satified.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

By far, the best hostel I have stayed at anywhere! even though it's a bit out of the way from the city centre (but honestly, not that far), you'll enjoy whether you are a "party animal" or just want to chill.... great guests too!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Only stayed two nights, but it seems like a very social-oriented community! I'd definitely come back :)

Glad you enjoyed your quick visit to the Canadiana! We are happy to provide guests with daily events throughout the year (Wine & Cheese night, steam whistle brewery trip, free AGO tour, etc...) to help them make the most of their trip; whether its for a day, a week, or a month! Make sure to come visit us again on your next trip to Toronto to catch a few more of these great hostel happenings!

Yekaterinburg Hostel

Yekaterinburg, Russia

I only stayed one night, but it was quite worthwhile. Hope to stay there again!

Olimpia Hostel2

Moscow, Russia

I only slept the night, but I'd recommend it to someone who is a bit adventurous