Reviews: helenadavid3606242

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 51

A fabulous hostel with amazing facilities, lovely hot showers really comfortable beds, a tasty and health breakfast, and staff ready to help out when ever needed. A big thank you to Jojo the Australian receptionist and Pablo and Paul for having warm welcoming personalities and also to the other members of staff that provide a first class service.

Hello! Glad to hear you had such an amazing time here with us in Brighton! We strive to make sure all out guests have such a good stay every time! We do hope to see you again very soon! Regards Ash

The Monkeys in the Trees

I have had a wonderful time at the hostel, the Trees are kept wonderfully clean by the staff, continental breakfast is fresh and tasty. A big Thank you to the two Barts who are handsone charming young men. A big thank two the cleaning staff and to all the freinds I made.

Antigallican Hotel

I had a wonderful time staying at the Hostel. The staff were amazing, I would like to say a big Thank you to the receptionist John for his kindness and people skills. I would also like to Thank Titan for his kindness and attitude. The building is kept immaculately clean and fresh by the housekeeping staff. Antigallican has a lovely relaxing atmosphere and is organized completely professionally by all the staff. There are many facilities which makes the stay enjoyable for any visitor.

Hyde Park Hostel

I thought the hostel was very well run by the staff. I would like to thank Jifari, and Aziz for their professional attitude and help.The hostel is kept wonderfully clean at all times and the staff are always very helpful they they all look so attractive in their business suits.

West Two London

A lovely hostel which is run very professionally by all the staff. The kitchen and bathrooms and dormitories are kept wonderfully clean by Phillipe, Marrissa it really is quite organized the housekeeping. The staff are friendly and helpful, and very efficient. A big thank you to Yarn, Dione, and all the staff, I would certainly recommend the hostel to any traveler or tourist.

Staying at Travel joys was a wonderful experience, I was treated in a 1st class way, I was greeted by 2 members of staff that escorted me to the building. there is a beautiful atmospher in the hosel, with a very enjoyable breakfast, and a relaxing ambience throughout the day. The owners and staff have really added a Xmas spirit and hospitality to the hostel. Many thanks to all the Polish, Spanish staff and of course to the owner John. I shall come back prepare a lovely meal for you.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Russian Ladies clean the hostel very well. There are 2 male night receptionists 1st is very good, the 2nd male receptionist is bad tempered, and aggressive, he raised his hands, shouted, and used bad language to young Spanish boys coming home late from work, because their was a language problem the receptionist is on a power trip threatning to throw people out of the hostel. Unfortunatley the Manager was not there Rad who is proffessional and Intelligent and has deal wth male receptionists

Globe Trott Inns

I had a very enjoyable tme at this hostel, I was made to feel very welcome by Ben and Stephanie the managers, who are truly proffessional. he atmosphere in the hostel is always welcoming, the breakfast common room is a wonderful place to meet lovely people. The bathroom facilities are spacious and clean one almost feels as if they are staying in a luxury apartment. I love the organic peanut butter they serve with the breakfast would definately stay again, a big thank you to all the staff.

East London

I had a lovely time at the hostel, the staff are kind, helpful, and charming. Michelle the Manageress does a wonderful job of making everyone feel welcome, and cared for, a true proffessional. The accomadation is set above a beautiful pub whic serves wonderful tasty food prepared by Jason an amazing cook.A big thank you to Petra for bringing lovely bedlinen to the room.

Hostel 63

I had a lovely time at this hostel,there is a lovely cosy homely feeling to the hostel. The building and the rooms are kept very clean by the energetic cleaning staff Justina, and Dion both lovely people, we celebrated a guest birthday party and cooked lovely food made by Dion who made a beutiful Lasagne in the equipped kitchen. Thankyou to Yarn, justina, Dion, and Marco, and the rest of the staff.

• 4th Jul 2012

Brazen Backpackers

I had a wonderful stay at the hostel, the staff are lovely and helpful, i stayed in a beautiful room with ensuite facilities. My room was tastefully designed, in the morning i met all the other guests for breakfast of juice, cereals, buttery toast, hot coffee, and tea. i hope to stay there again.

• 25th Mar 2012
  • Christmas Island

Brazen Backpackers

I have really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the staff are lovely and helpful particualry Paul the Manager is a charming, and dynamic person. I love the laminate floors, in the rooms, its problaly one one the most well organized hostel I have stayed in.

• 19th Dec 2011
  • British Virgin Islands

Ben and Jerry, are two lovely brothers that run the hostel, there is a beautiful atmosphere, the staff are very helpful, and the kitchen is fully equipped to cater fro all cooking needs. There is constant hot water in the showers, and the whole building is centrally heated. Breakfast is a welcoming and enjoyable experience, served downstairs in the bar area with free computers to use at your leisure. Highly recommended for the location, hospitality, and freindlness.

• 24th Oct 2010
  • British Virgin Islands

I had a wonderful time staying at the hostel the staff are extremely helpful, and they always seem happy. There is a lovely warm atmosphere in the hostel, between the staff, and between the guests. I always enjoyed meeting people in the kitchen. The owners have spoilt their guests with hi-tech computers, and plasma tv, so the chatty types like me socialized in the kitchen, and listened to amazing music in the bar. thank you to Zino, a lovely charming, happy Manager, i hope to see you all again.

• 12th Oct 2010

The Lazy Shark

Bournemouth, England

I have really enjoyed staying at the hostel the staff are very freindly, and helpful. The rooms are really clean, and homely.There is a really elegant restaurant downstairs which is affordable to backpackers,and families.

• 12th Sep 2010
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

I found the staff to be extremely freindly and full of life, and enthusiasm.A lot of thought has been placed on the interior design which reminds me of a jazz cafe, its quite secluded and gives the guest a sense of privacy and security, there are amny facilities in the hostel, the kitchen which is fully equiped,and the shower rooms which are private with hot water, the bar staff are trendy and attractive and would fit into any stylish club setting, quite a stylish,easily located hostel

• 20th May 2010