Location USA, Gender Female, Age 33

Hotel Stella, Kusadasi, Turkey
24th Jul 2013

The Staff was super helpful and friendly. Great location as well.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Jul 2013

I really liked Bada Bing - the staff and location were great.

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
18th Jul 2013

Kangaroo Hostel, San Sebastian, Spain
5.4
15th Jul 2013

The hostel was alright, but no lockers and would often come back to find my room door open.

Soul Backpackers Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
14th Jul 2013

The Staff at BCN were wonderfully helpful and ensured I was comfortable and enjoyed myself.

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6th Jul 2013

The Sant Jordi Diagonal is clean, has great facilities, and is in a brilliant location. Additionally, the Staff are great - I unexpectedly had to stay in Barcelona a few days longer than anticipated as well as under some tough circumstances and everyone on the Staff helped me out in ways that I would only expect my Family to help me out. They really went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable. Thanks, Sant Jordi Staff!!

Lodge 121, Kuching, Malaysia
26th Aug 2011

Lodge 121 was one of the best hostels I've ever been to! The staff was so warm and the hostel was so clean! It's really in a great location too. I loved it and will definitely be going back.

Feel At Home, Singapore, Singapore
5.0
24th Feb 2011

I arrived in this hostel and it was fine until I switched rooms on the 4th night and gained a bed that had critters in it - not sure if it was fleas or bed bugs, but any way you look at it my legs and arms are COVERED in bites. The owners didn't understand why I was upset and suggested I brought the bugs in. Then they offered to do my laundry, which I thought was in-kind given the situation, until I went to check out and they told me I had to pay for it. Horrible.

Madam your actual booking was from 24th Feb to 27th Feb (3 nights), you came on 22nd Feb & extend your stay till 3rd March because you was 100% satisfied and happy as we asked you in between your stay many times. Then on 1st March once this problem was there with you because you have taken out your sleeping bag and sleep in that. Why the beds bugs not bite to any one else before you on that bed? You have seen that 20 people living in these days but nothing goes wrong. That was your sleeping bag where this stuff was there. And you are blaming us instead of feeling sorry while trying to spread this stuff accidentally. Who told you that we are giving you free services and why we will give you once we are not the defaulters. We just given you the suggestion that you should wash your stuff, and the LAUNDRY EXPENSES are clearly mentioned on our notice board and in the room doors. At the time of check out once we asked you to clear the expenses, you just ran away, and threat us that you will give very bad review to us? Why? Readers Please Note: As precaution: It takes us 6 hrs to clear the room because of her fear of spreading the bed bugs from her sleeping bag, thanks GOD we don�t find anything in the room. The above said lady�s statements are 100% fake and there is nothing true in this other then that that she ran away from the hostel before paying the money which she must clear. There is no problem at all in security, cleanliness and staff friendly nature at all. Rest you can read other reviews of the guests which will clear the stuff. Thanks and best regards!