Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 27

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
24th Oct 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
17th May 2013

I stayed just for 1 night, but I'll definitely come back!!! The hostel is in a quiet area, but you can reach every place with the tube or the bus. The staff is great, they gave me a lot of advices and even if it was my first trip alone I didn't felt lonely... Thanks a lot to Marine for the pepsi and the funny chat!!! The best receptionist I've ever met!!

Cinque Terre Holidays, Cinque Terre, Italy
8.7
15th Aug 2010

Good hostel, we felt like living in a students' flat... Some people have to comprehend that this is not an hotel, and that the 5 terre are all full of stairs!

• Italy,
Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
30th Dec 2008

We stayed 3 days for new year\'s day in a 6 mixed dorm; it\'s located really near the station (HAUPTBAHNOF) and so it\'s easy from there to visit every part of the city. The bar - pub of the hostel it\'s great, you can eat at dinner and we met full of people there. There is also a funny closed garden that represent a sort of living room, just in front of the bar. For something like 3 euros you can have a really good breakfast.