Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 27

St Christopher's Camden

Very clean and awesome hostel for the price (London...) Only downside is the common area (chilling room) is way too small. Would totally recomend it. Best short term hostel I've seen in London!

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

It took ages before someone answered us at the reception, eveyone was talking in front of us.The first night we stayed, our bathroom was disgusting, it stank. The next day, it was cleaned... Everywhere in the hostel it's written to be carefull with pickpockets and to lock our room, even when we are in it. The area didn't look safe at all. A week before, we went to Oslo Budget Hotel, it was definately better. It wasn't the first time we stayed at Anker hostel, but was certainly the last one!!!!

Oslo Budget Hotel

Oslo, Norway

Very nice, very clean, would definatly stay there again. I won't go back to Anker hostel never again.

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

We asked for a changed in our reservation. At first, they told us there was no problem. After, we were told there was a problem and that we had to fin another hostel. Finally, the guy wrote us that we could stay at one of his other hostel for the same price. It was really nice!

Budget Mapesbury Hostel

Did not stay there. When we first arrived the guy put us in a very very small room with a few guys and it STANK, it was DISGUSTING. Then we called him back and asked if we could be put in another room. They sent us to the hostel near Bondesbury park, it was VERY nice and the room was the biggest hostel room I ever saw. The kitchen was immense. We loved our stay at the other place!!

Astor Kensington

Nice place with very nice location. It's too noisy in the ktichen because the TV is too loud. Not enough lockers for every one in the room. Did not hear the Tube as we were in the front part.

Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

NEVER AGAIN. This place was really awful. At first, reading the comments I told myself: bahhh why not, it can't be that bad! I did more thant 3 months backpacking Western / northern Europe, and I never had a more unclean room. Everything looked dirty. Sheets, curtains, shower. The shower was disgusting. It had mold and hundreds of small bugs running through it. Paris hostels / hotels are a bit expensive, but get something that cost more than this... You'll catch up on your budget in another city

Leipzig Guesthouse

Leipzig, Germany

Loved that place (sorry, it took me a few months to do this review...) It was the second time I went there. The 2 guys are really nice! The place is simply wonderful for the price. You get to have your own room with TV and WIFI internet for the price of a dorm. Would definately go back there a third time; no problem!

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very very nice place for the price. Great, spacious rooms. Very clean and safe. Staff is perfect. Would definately come back.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Very nice hostel! Breakfast seems good, but we had to go too early.

Leipzig Guesthouse

Leipzig, Germany

Very nice place. You got a full equip appartment for a really cheap price. Don;t hesitate to book!!!!

Very nice hostel. Very nice staff! Excellent breakfast, we missed it 3 days out of 4, but the one we ate was really good! Really recommended.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

We had a very bad time. First we got in a room with 2 drunk guys drinking in the room. Fortunately, the girl at the reception got us 2 beds in a smaller dorm without any extra. I got a book stolen (?) by a room maid. (there wasn;t anyone else in the room but us, and when we got back it was gone) I got bed bugs bites, and saw some. 3 showers, with one not working for a whole floor. Would not stay there again.

Hotel Mozart Garni

Nuremberg, Germany

It;s a hotel... Everything was nice.

Babelfish-Hostel

Wurzburg, Germany

Perfect location. Nice hostel. Lack of intimity in showers.

Hotel Sonne Freiburg

Freiburg, Germany

Really nice hostel, a little bit far from train station when you never been there. Really comfy, and clean. Only bad thing is leaving the key at the reception everytime you go out, and having to ask it back every time you come back.

Leaving the keys in the hotel is only for your and our security. Our porters always know who is in the hotel and who not. So he knows of who we have to wait at night late.

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

Very friendly staff! Very good location. Would be fun to have one key for every roomer in a room. I really suggest this hostel, would stay there again, for sure!