Reviews: javiermolinagil6508

Keystone House Kings Cross

They don't have elevators, so consider this if you're travelling with heavy luggage. They include breakfast, but I wouldn't recommend it for that. However, they have large fridges where you can store your own food and microwaves so you can prepare something and have it on the dinning room.

Hi Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As the hostel is relatively new we are always trying to improve our facilities, so again thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate, it is not easy carrying your luggage up the stairs so perhaps an elevator maybe something to consider for the future. Our staff are also always there to lend a hand. We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

YHA London Central

The best backpackers hotel I've ever been to. The only thing to improve would be the sinks. They're really tiny with a glass shelf over them, so close that won't let you do anything besides washing your hands.

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

it's a really nice hostel located in Belem which is among the best areas to visit in Lisbon. the place is fully refurbished and neat. the staff are very warm and kind. the best price you can get in Lisbon for all these advantages...and breakfast is included.