• Wales, Female, 25-30
HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
25th Aug 2013

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• Wales, All Female Group, 25-30
SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA
7.4
21st Aug 2013

During our stay my friends passport got stolen as well as some jewellery of mine. It was taken from my suitcase. No one seemed interested in the situation and passed us on to the police. It was definitely one of the girls in our room and the fact that the hostel weren't willing to either search their bags or at least get involved with the situation was really disappointing!

We are truly sorry about the problem you had. Believe me that we care, and we want to solve the problem. Unfortunately it is against the law for us to open a guest luggage, the police are the only ones capable of doing it, and that is why we recommended that you get them involved. We always encourage out guest to leave their valuables inside of a locker to prevent this situations from happening, since it is a hostel and you share a room with strangers.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
6.9
22nd May 2012

The hostel is nice, but needs a little update. Anyone can walk into the hostel, my friend walked to my room to meet me with no bother, so security needs to be more secure. For the hostel itself, its overpriced, but that is partly due to location.