Reviews: karlsawyer1014418

Enjoyed staying at Bikini Hostel. My mate and I had a twin room and the facilities were very good and included more than is usually provided at other hostels for a private room. The Staff were great too. only about a 10 minute walk to south beach.

Patong Backpacker Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Good location with great staff. Hot water didnt seem to want to work but in the humidity wasnt really needed. Would come back and stay if in the area again.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Gold Coast Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Hosanna House(1)

Los Angeles, USA

At first I was unsure about hte hostel but Key made such a wonderful impression and went out of his way to make us feel welcome that we loved staying here. Close to the underground system and free car parking was a bonus if you have a car. Key is a legend!!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Good hostel in a great location. Staff were helpful and plenty of fun.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

overall quite a good hostel but I did catch some dude picking my lock to my locker even though he wasnt staying in my room. Sometimes the staff didnt seem that helpful although a couple were great.

Great hostel. The location was great and you couldnt fault the facilities and the staff. Big thanks to Soldier for putting up with me hanging around the hostel during my last couple of days. Highly recommended

Hotel Assarotti

Genoa, Italy

Nice cosy hotel located close to train stations and central city. The hot chocolate at breakfast was fantastic

Really enjoyed staying here. Good bunch of people and helpful staff, would recommend to others.

enjoyed my stay at happy days. Great location for visiting the vatican as only 5 mins walk which is good to beat the mob of other tourists. The hostel could probably do with one more toilet/shower but overall pretty good. The staff were great!

Roy Bridge Hostel & Grey Corrie Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

Down the road from Fort William so not ideal if you do not have own transport. Rooms were warm but rest of the hostel bit chilly. Not bad for price though

Hotel Demo

Milan, Italy

Nice place in a good location close to the metro and main train station. Didnt rate Milan as a place to visit though.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is the best hostel I have stayed at so far around Europe. The staff were great and the private rooms were very nice. Best of all was getting fresh scrambled eggs or crepes for breakfast!! Pub crawl aint bad either.

Thoroughly enjoyed staying at booze and snooze. The staff were knowledgable and fun and Kosta made for a fun night out in Split. Highly recommended.