Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

We heard this hostel was amazing, but we got very disapointed with the facilities. The places just looked like it was a 2 floor apartment turned into a hostel. Too Small. The staffs were sleeping on saturaday 9:30 am and we had to wake her up. Embarasing. The toilets were very bad and small. And the rooms a mess. Anyway i dont recommend this hostel.

Olive Tree

Bari, Italy

David was just the best staff ever. Helpfull and fun. Claudia as well. Location was amazing. The only thing i would recomend is more electric plugs close to every bed and lockers that every lock could be used to fit the holes. And its more confortable to have a 24hrs reception. But thoses things were only small issues compared to The rest. Thank you David and Claudia. ­čśâ

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Location and security are fine, but toilets are a mess, specially early in the morning, after everyone came from the parties they have gone the night before, drunk, making a mess in the toilets. Plus I asked if I could take a shower Before my flight back home. The morning staff was kind and said Ok, but then the afternoon staff was very mean, saying i was not supposed to because i checked out. What? How come we can not use the facilities after the check out? Every hostel allows.

We appreciate your review. Our policy is that after checking out we cannot allow anyone who is not checked into a room into the guest area for security reasons and sometimes when we are busy we have just enough towels for our guests, so if we were to let our checked out guests use the facilities we might not have a towel for our guests who are checked in. We do not intend this to be a mean gesture. We hope you understand this and thanks for your feedback.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Amazing place, awesome location and happy and helpfull staff. The only thing that bothered me was the refrigerators. They were too full and smelly. Apart from that everything was wonderful!

The location is the best. Close to everything. Staffs were so nice, carrying my bag upstairs, being very welcoming and very very helpful. The main problem is that the room I was in, on the 1rst floor, was too small. No space to leave my bag on the floor. Old lockers as well. No electric plugs close to my bed. The toilets were kind of uncomfortable, no hangers to hang my towel close to the sink. But I guess the value was reasonable for what you get.

Hello and thanks for your feedback. All of our beds do have a power bar next to the bed, I'm sorry you didn't find it. We are also looking at getting more hooks and storage in the bathrooms to help our guests out. Glad we could help you out otherwise and thanks for the suggestions! Cheers Pete

Adelaide Travellers Inn

Adelaide, Australia

THE DIRTEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN IN 5 YEARS OF TRAVELING! 1) Front and backdoor were unlocked! Not safe, as there was no one at the reception.  2)There was food all over the floor in halls, kitchen and common area. Nasty!!!!! 3) Horrible smell everywhere. 4) Noise thin mattress. 5) The faucet in the room did not work. 6) I had to use my sleeping bag and my own pillow as It was obvious the duna was not washed in a long time. 7) I paid to be in a 4 bed dorm and I had to stay in a 6 bed dorm a

Discovery Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

It is a good deal for a cheap hostel in a very good lacation in Melbourne with very friendly staff and spacios rooms! But if they want to improve i would highlight somethings: Shower pressure is good but the temperature changes every 5 secs from extremly hot to freezing cold! its annoying! Mattress are old and thin! Cheap quality food For break fast! But again its cheap for a reason. Card system fails to open some doors. Wifi is really slow No lockers in the rooms :( Noise beds

Hi Juliana, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. For the last year new managment & staff have been working hard to improve the property & intend to keep doing so! Most of the rooms have new matresses & lockers are being installed with about 25% done and 100% by next summer. I will pass onto maintenace your comment about water temperature. Wi-Fi is generally very good but can be slower for a couple of hours in the peak periods when there is up to 70 people online. I hope you enjoy the rest of your travel and you come back to Hotel Discovery one way to see the continued improvements. Regards Anna

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

I liked surf n sun but there were a few things i would fix. I think the pool looked dirt. The carpet was filthy in my room, and for the price I expected breakfast. But the toilet was nice and the sheets were cleaned.

Tucano House Backpackers B&B

Florianopolis, Brazil

I had I great time at Tucano. Nice hostel, that I would recommend. I would only add a few sugestions just to improve the service and facilities. 1) In my room, Galhetas, the electricity plugs were not working. A good thing that I have seen in nice hostels in Europe was that they had plugs INSIDE the lockers. Excellent idea, cuz I are never confortable leaving you phone or computer chaging if its not protected. 2) The taxis I order in the hostel reception were more expensive than outside.

Cirque Hostel

Lima, Peru

I really enjoyed. Chilled, lots of movies, nice beds, good lockers. The only thing bad, is the very strong smell from the 1rst floor toilet. Its very bad. Could accept credit card and have better local map as well. But I loved the area, far from park Kennedy, but nice walk up there through the coast line.

The WalkOn Inn Nazca

Nazca, Peru

bed were really bad! but for the price is fine! Staff tell you one thing and then its antoher when u get to confirm!

PataPata Hostel