Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis is situated in an awesome location - 5 mins walk to the Tsukuba Express line/train and a 10 min walk to the Sensoji Shrine and the Tokyo metro subway lines. The staff are also very helpful and know all the tourist spots. The room was nice with heaps of suitcase storage and power outlets for everyone to charge phones/camera batteries etc. The beds are comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend these guys highly! I will stay here again!

Ecohotel Nagoya

Nagoya, Japan

The staff were very helpful and friendly although they don't speak much English. The hotel is literally 100 metres from Nagoya station which is very convenient. The room is the size of a shoebox, but it's cheap, convenient and comfortable accommodation, so don't expect anything fancy. The shared showers and toilets were clean.

Homy Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The Homy Inn is what it says it is - 'homy', and we really enjoyed staying here. It's a tiny room and bathroom, but it was comfortable, clean and convenient. They also provided free adapters for the electrical outlets. The lady who checked us in was so lovely and helpful. The accommodation is conveniently close to many subway stations, restaurants, shops and markets. Free Wi-fi is available.

The room is very small and smell like smoke and the beds are really hard. Cleanliness is an issue - especially the bed sheets. The staff are relatively friendly, but don't speak much English. They "upgraded" us to a different room from the one we booked online as they had over-booked...which meant we ended up with 2 single beds instead of a double bed... If you need to do laundry, find a laundromat! These guys not only charge double the price, but also lost some of my shirts and socks...

Golden Temple Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I highly recommend Golden Temple Villa to everyone! You need to stay here if you go to Cambodia! It's super cheap accommodation and located just outside the main market area in Siem Riep. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were always friendly and helpful and said hello every time you walked in. The free welcome drinks and massage were AMAZING!!!!! Also it's only $3USD for a 1 hour Khmer massage. If we go back to Siem Riep, we'll be staying here again!

The shuttle bus was unavailable during our whole stay due to "circumstances" - no explanation was given as to why they couldn't pick up/drop off people. The staff were unhelpful as they knew nothing about Cairns. E.g: good places to eat, bus services, how far to the airport etc. One night the power went out and everyone was locked out of their rooms due to the electronic key service. Our room was "upgraded " from a double to a King-size bed, but it was just 2 single beds pushed together...

Hello and thanks for the review - we are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We offer traineeships to overseas students who work on our reception so I am sorry that you found them unhelpful - I can assure you that this was not their intention. We do also have experienced travel and reception staff on at all times so they should have asked for help with your queries - I do apologise for this. We did have some problems with the bus which should have been explained to you at the time - we had to perform essential maintenance and I am sorry that it was not available during your stay - we did work overtime to get it back on the road as quickly as possible but of course we wanted to make sure it was perfect first. There was a power cut in the city on the night you mention and we did everything we could to assist everyone during the couple of hours the power was lost - the door locks work on batteries though so I am not sure how you got locked out - again I am sorry for your inconvenience. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

We enjoyed staying at Habitat HQ. It was 30 mins tram ride to the city and the room was very clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable and the atmosphere of the hostel was very laid back. Free breakfast was a bonus!

Jucy Hotel

Auckland, New Zealand

DODGY! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The original hotel I booked was "Aspen House Hotel", however, with no notification the hotel was taken over by "Jucy Hotel". Hotel under renovations - room was even worse! Rickety bunk bed, even though I booked 2 twin singles, the room stunk of paint and the windows were broken, so couldn't get fresh air. Toilets leaking and no toilet paper for the 3 days I was there. Showers were disgusting - a fungal cesspool!!! Reception couldn't speak english and knew nothing!

Hi and Thanks for your feedback, but surprised to hear your comments now as nothing was mentioned to us during your stay. The hotel has just been renovated and re-opened as JUCY Hotel 4 weeks prior to your stay. Your room has brand new carpet, paint, electrical fittings, linen, bed and mattress. The windows in this room appear to be working, and bathrooms are cleaned daily. We take all feedback seriously, and will use your comments to motivate our staff to perform even better! If you have any further feedback or would like me to look into your comments further please email them me on lucy@jucy.co.nz along with your contact details. Thanks- Lucy.

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

One of the nicest/cleanest hostels I've stayed at...and I've stayed at quite a few. Cool TV room, although small. A 10 minute walk from Christchurch city centre. Flicka the hostel cat is so cute and friendly as is the hostel owner. Cheap to stay - highly recommended!!!! :)

Little Boy Blue Motel

Anaheim, USA

Very close to Disneyland. Rooms are awesome for the price and free breakfast included every morning! I will definitely stay there again if I come back to Anaheim