Reviews: manafiserova2806

Pension Cibeles

Cordoba, Spain

I spent one night in the pension with my boyfriend. The owners were really very nice and helpful! They allowed us to leave our bags there one night before. The pension is clean, really very well located, close to the Mezquita. The rooms are equiped with air condition which is really great in hot summer days!:) There could only be one more bathroom on the floor, but otherwise we were really satisfied. Good accommodation for a good price. Greetings from the Czech Republic.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

La Casa de Ana

Malaga, Spain

I spent 4 nights in Ana's house together with my boyfriend. We loved our stay there! Both Ana and her son Bruno were extremely nice!!! Ana keeps the apartment tidy every day and she is always available to help you with anything! Bruno is a great guy with a good sense of humour, also very helpful! He tells you a lot about Malaga, also about "secret stuff" that you wouldn't hear about in any information centre;) The price (12 Euro/person/night) is really great! Greetings from the Czech Republic!

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Porto Riad

Porto, Portugal

I was having a really nice and comfortable stay! Really apprecciate the style of the house!;) Nice staff too!:)