Reviews: manafiserova2806

Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
14th May 2016

I especially loved the staff and the location! On my arrival, I was warmly welcome by a professional and charming receptionist called Pierre. He was very nice during the whole stay, always willing to talk a bit:) I have as well talked to Ekaterina, girl with a permanent smile on her face.:) She was very helpful when I needed some information, as well as Sofiane, who kept updating me about some transport strike. Thank you guys!:) Juse note: The hostel is not for princesses, but for travellers:)

97 % rated for the 1st and the best located hostel of Paris, managed by the 1st non profit youth hostelling organisation in Paris, to provide a cheap bed for open mind youth travellers, in the best located hostel of Paris !

Pension Cibeles, Cordoba, Spain
10th Sep 2013

I spent one night in the pension with my boyfriend. The owners were really very nice and helpful! They allowed us to leave our bags there one night before. The pension is clean, really very well located, close to the Mezquita. The rooms are equiped with air condition which is really great in hot summer days!:) There could only be one more bathroom on the floor, but otherwise we were really satisfied. Good accommodation for a good price. Greetings from the Czech Republic.

La Casa de Ana, Malaga, Spain
5th Sep 2013

I spent 4 nights in Ana's house together with my boyfriend. We loved our stay there! Both Ana and her son Bruno were extremely nice!!! Ana keeps the apartment tidy every day and she is always available to help you with anything! Bruno is a great guy with a good sense of humour, also very helpful! He tells you a lot about Malaga, also about "secret stuff" that you wouldn't hear about in any information centre;) The price (12 Euro/person/night) is really great! Greetings from the Czech Republic!

• Czech Republic,
Porto Riad, Porto, Portugal
9.0
5th Nov 2010

I was having a really nice and comfortable stay! Really apprecciate the style of the house!;) Nice staff too!:)