Reviews: rachelrendeiro9555

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

This place was super well located, and the facilities were great for the money--I paid around $25 and had a private bedroom with mini fridge and ac. Definitely a great place to meet other travelers.

We are very happy you can relate price to location and facilities; Since your room is one of our simpler ones. But I am really happy you enjoyed your stay and our Island. Thank You for staying with us

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

I thought this hostel was great--the guys working there were friendly and did a good job of making sure the facility was clean and secure. The breakfast was pretty nice as hostel breakfasts go. Most importantly, the hostel is really well located--just a 5min walk from the epicenter of the tourist zone and an easy walk to the falls. My impression is that other hostels are closer to the bus station--a much less charming area that is also far away, i.e. a 30-40 min walk in the opposite direction.

Hostal La Parroquia

Campeche, Mexico

Not a social hostel, but the facilities were clean and well located. They could definitely do more to create a sense of community, but if what you want is a convenient, inexpensive place to stay, then this is as good a place as any.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I was here for New Years and had an amazing time. Perfect location if you want to party. I'll definitely stay here again if I find my way back to Rio someday soon...

• 29th Dec 2011

Thanks! Hope that you really come back to Rio! We will be here, I promise...

La Casa del Tio Dach

Merida, Mexico

This is an excellent place to stay if you're looking for a quiet, laid back, and friendly environment. In other words, if you're planning on being loud and getting wasted every night, you should probably look for a different hostel. The place is wonderfully decorated, and Edwin goes out of his way to make sure you make the most of your stay in Mérida. You can tell he really cares about you and doesn't think of you as a number, so to speak. The one thing I will say is that the friend I was traveli