Reviews: empdublin5513

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Substantial breakfast included in price, free pasta dinner in evening was a bonus. Slightly old fashioned and spartan but this added character. Location is super about one minute to walk to the train station.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The owners were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was a little minimal, but adequate. It was included in the price. I didn't self cater, but was very impressed by the well stocked guest kitchen.

The Lodge at Crystal Palace

Breakfast is included and is a substantial continental breakfast. It is about a ten minute walk from crystal palace bus station to the hostel.

LSE Passfield Hall

For self caterers no crockery, cutlery is provided in the kitchen. Bring your own

Inmportant, please note payment will only be taken on arrival from a limited number of debit or credit cards You cannot pay cash and will havea great difficulty with a non-listed debit or credit card. If you arrive early you could go to the centra office in Marylebone and pay cash, but this closes at 4.00 pm. Don't be caught out.

Falow Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

It would be hard to criticise this hostel. It is a reasonably priced one star hostal/hotel. You get good value for what you pay. I was very satisfied. There are not self catering facilites if that is important.

Hostel Die Etage

Berlin, Germany

quite a nice hostel, quicker to get to from the ring S train Halensee stop than from the other line, the kitchen is well stocked with a variety of electrical implements, but does not have a stove so boiling things is difficult (but it does have an electrical kettle)

Overall I liked this place very much, andenjoyed my stay however one thing marred my visit. On my first evening I left my window open and several mosquitos got in and made my first couple of nights a misery until I managed to kill them all. I had to keep the window closed at night after that although it was quite warm. I didn't know there were any mosquitos in this part of the world, indeed I never encountered any when I went out. I wish I had known about them earlier.