Reviews: laura6166

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Strange that it is marketed as a hostel, but is in fact a hotel, I would recommend adding some simple cooking facilities.

• 1st Apr 2013

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Lovely stay, thanks for all your hospitality, just a slight comment, that in our shared bathroom there is a door to the balcony of another room. There is not a lot of privacy as the frosting on the window does not cover the entire window and so people on the balcony can see you on the toilet and in the shower!! I think this is an easy problem to solve and would have greatly improved our stay. Also the floor in the shower is very damaged.

• 29th Mar 2013

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Well, what can I say?! Srdjan and Valentina made excellent hosts, providing beer and food around the clock, as well as great company! Thank you so much! I highly recommend you stay at madness for a truly mad experience and the best thing is the specially made bunk beds which allow you to sit up straight on the bottom bunk without hitting your head on the top bunk......amazing!!! A true home away from home right in the centre of Belgrade!

• 27th Mar 2013

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are excellent, location brilliant and the staff are lovely! Highly recommend, and if we ever come back to Sarajevo (which I really hope we do) we will definatley stay there again! Thank you for a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the guided tour which was amazing!

• 25th Mar 2013

Vita Nova

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amazing stay in such a lovely boat! Perfect for me and my friend, we are both quite short, I am not sure how comfy it would be for a very tall person but what do you expect with a boat? Excellent value for money, best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 5th Nov 2012

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

We had a nice stay, I wouldn't say it was my best stay in a hostel and we didn't get to meet that many people. But it suited us fine :D

Was a nice stay, maybe we were there for too long by the end. There was a mix up with the booking, and we were put in an all male room instead of an all female room, but we didn\'t mind. There was a promise of lockers in the bedroom but there weren\'t any and we didn\'t have anywhere really safe to keep our things (we had quite alot since we were moving abroad for a year). But on the whole it was a lovely hostel cheap close to the center and cheap!