Reviews: laura6166

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Avoid this hostel if you are not willing to party with the staff 24/7. This is the worst hostel I have stayed at, in terms of facilities and amenities it is fine however the staff are extremely rude and cliquey. if you are coming to Hanoi to learn and discover then this may not be the hostel for you. if you are travelling to Hanoi to party and suck up to the staff then this is for you.

• 12th Jan 2015

Kounsavan Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

We had a great stay at Kounsavan, thank you to Thuy and all the staff for giving such good advice and the free breakfast was the best we've had! it gets very cold in the communal areas in the colder months so bring warm clothing!

• 7th Jan 2015

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great stay at this hostel. Robert is extremely conscientious and gives some amazing advice. I would recommend this hostel to both groups and solo travellers as it is quite safe and friendly. The food is yummy and Robert worked hard to give us what we wanted, including running out to the supermarket to get more eggs!

• 4th Jan 2015

iHome Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Fabulous stay at iHome the staff are amazing. We had a lovely time in Nha Trang and the staff really took care of us, there are rooftop communal areas and we had a fun time. The only negative comment I would add is that there are not enough toilets or showers for the number of beds. Thank you so much to Thuy and everyone at iHome for making our stay so pleasant.

• 30th Dec 2014

Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Strange that it is marketed as a hostel, but is in fact a hotel, I would recommend adding some simple cooking facilities.

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Lovely stay, thanks for all your hospitality, just a slight comment, that in our shared bathroom there is a door to the balcony of another room. There is not a lot of privacy as the frosting on the window does not cover the entire window and so people on the balcony can see you on the toilet and in the shower!! I think this is an easy problem to solve and would have greatly improved our stay. Also the floor in the shower is very damaged.

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Well, what can I say?! Srdjan and Valentina made excellent hosts, providing beer and food around the clock, as well as great company! Thank you so much! I highly recommend you stay at madness for a truly mad experience and the best thing is the specially made bunk beds which allow you to sit up straight on the bottom bunk without hitting your head on the top bunk......amazing!!! A true home away from home right in the centre of Belgrade!

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are excellent, location brilliant and the staff are lovely! Highly recommend, and if we ever come back to Sarajevo (which I really hope we do) we will definatley stay there again! Thank you for a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the guided tour which was amazing!

Vita Nova

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amazing stay in such a lovely boat! Perfect for me and my friend, we are both quite short, I am not sure how comfy it would be for a very tall person but what do you expect with a boat? Excellent value for money, best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 5th Nov 2012

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

We had a nice stay, I wouldn't say it was my best stay in a hostel and we didn't get to meet that many people. But it suited us fine :D

Was a nice stay, maybe we were there for too long by the end. There was a mix up with the booking, and we were put in an all male room instead of an all female room, but we didn\'t mind. There was a promise of lockers in the bedroom but there weren\'t any and we didn\'t have anywhere really safe to keep our things (we had quite alot since we were moving abroad for a year). But on the whole it was a lovely hostel cheap close to the center and cheap!