Reviews: christianerochon348

A tour guide listed this place as a gem. Not so. Aside from the location, it was one saaaad hostel. The room needed so much loving, I can't begin to describe it. All the little things that make life easier and sweeter were missing: no hooks anywhere, a super bright neon light in the room that made it painful to read, towels so worn you'd thought they were from 1973. It was also noisy, with the surrounding bars' booming music not helping sleep. Atmosphere... inexistent. Staff, distant. Argh.

a house nearby was having a party and enjoying themselves as you did stay on a Friday night, the surrounding bars you talk about are accross the plaza and are a 5 minute walk, and not heard. By the way, we do not have neon lights in the hostel..... we will also see why there was not a hook for you. shame you did not enjoy.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

First time ever that I give a hostel an overall rate of 100%. This place rocks.

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great great place. Second stay in 2 years, always perfect.

La Tosca Hostel

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Honestly, one of tyhe best hostels ever. And great, BIG washrooms. You know, roomy showers :-) Only bad part was breakfast, a basket of tiny pieces of cake. Like Betty Crocker cake. Urgh. But cool place, great vibe, super helpful staff that do remeber your name. Awesome stay.

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Great hostel, great vibe, super helpful staff. Loved it!

La Posta Hostel and Apart

Ushuaia, Argentina

This was one of the best hostels I ve seen. It s a tad far from the center, but the taxi ride costs close to nothing. Friendly staff, super clean, great vibe, great views. Our stay was amazing.

Gracias Christiane por tus comentarios!! Trabajaremos para llegar al m√°ximo de tus recomendaciones... ¬°gracias!!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

2nd stay, always pleasant. This is one great hostel. But the rooms for 4 are WAY too small, unless you re traveling with your Siamese twin... Still, I have recommended America del Sur and will continue to do so. Great place.

Hostel Suites Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hands down the best hostel ever. I actually want to move there and eat Antonio's food every night. Greatest place I've been.

Pensao do Norte

Porto, Portugal

This is a little hotel, nos a hostel, so the fun factor is zero. But it's cheap, my rooms was perfect, and the location couldn't be better. And after a week of partying in Barcelona, I appreciated the fact that it was so calm :-) Great great little place.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

I had a blast!! Great place, awesome staff, parties every night. Would go back without hesitation. A little far from old town, but so much quieter and really close to two metro stations and the Sagrada Familia and the magnificent Hospital Sant Pau.

Internet Hostel Sofia

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel didn't keep my reservation made months in advance and sent me to an old lady's place... And from what I've seen of seen, it's like hanging out in your closet.

Raisky Kat Hostel

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

I was all alone in the hostel. Booooooring. Not the place to meet people. But if you're looking to have a REAL quiet time, this hostel's for you. Excellent location, though.

Lazin Hostel

Novi Sad, Serbia

I had booked Lazin Hostel, but they were painting the place. I was taken to Soba Hostel, just down the road. GREAT place, awesome location and very helpful staff. It just opened a couple of weeks ago. I recommend it! Christiane, Canada