Reviews: charstarbarcar728

• charstarbarcar728
  • England, Female, 25-30
Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3rd May 2015

I wish I could give MORE than Excellent for this hostel. I had the BEST time here with the very best people. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could - the hostel was clean, super friendly and excellently located. I miss it heaps!

• charstarbarcar728
  • England, Female, 18-24
Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
3rd Aug 2013

This hostel was completely perfect. I stayed for three nights with my friend and it was just the best mix of people and atmosphere, even in quiet August in Florence. Federico, Lorenzo 1 and Lorenzo 2 and Romina were all so welcoming and lovely, (Lorenzo 2 completely saved me by waking me up from a deep sleep and organising my taxi to the station 16 minutes before my bus!) and a massive mention has to go to Romina's map of things to see but mostly things to eat! We absolutely loved it :)