Reviews: alison_acton5931

• alison_acton5931
  • England, Female, 31-40
7.7
6th Feb 2014

I spent 2 nights at the Freehand on my way home from travelling in Costa Rica. It is a lovely hostel in a great part of town. But if you're in one of the downstairs dorms it's not quiet Despite being told when I checked-in that everyone must be quiet after 10pm, that's not the case. It's a real shame as it did mar my stay there. The staff though were great - really helpful and friendly and the place itself is great.

• alison_acton5931
  • England,
Il Rovo, Alghero, Italy
24th Aug 2008

They were so friendly and helpful at the hostel. It\'s a lovely quiet place to relax and the pool does look as good as the pictures. It is quite a long walk to the old town, especially if you\'re in holiday mode! But Salvatore was really great in the evenings taking us into the town and picking us up for a small charge. It\'s a lovely place to relax and chill out and a good base to explore the area. I would stay there again.