Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel was great, they've thought of everything and are well organized. And the hostel is spotless, which is impressive considering its size. In terms of location, you can't do better, right in the center of the old town, walking distance to everything. Will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Edinburgh

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Hostel Porto do Sol

Porto Alegre, Brazil

The staff was friendly enough and the bed was comfortable but the bathrooms were tiny and a bit awkward to use. The hostel was clean but somehow looked like it wasn't. Definitely only a hostel for a short stopover on your way somewhere else.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

At first I was hesitant in booking the hostel because of other comments on how long it took to get there but I am glad I decided to go. The hostel is simply amazing: everything is spotless, the kitchen is huge, the staff really helpful and friendly and the beds are comfortable. The option to have dinner at the hostel was great as it was affordable and delicious. You're actually walking distance from the beach which was exactly what I was looking for. I ended up staying longer than I had planned!

A la Gurda Hostel Tucuman

San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina

The hostel was spotless, the beds very comfortable and the kitchen very practical. The people who run it are very friendly and helped us figure out our itinerary for the area. They even made sure we had breakfast despite a very early morning checkout. I would definitely return and recommend.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were small but very clean. Beds a little bit squeaky. Bathrooms were nice - especially the big one on the second floor. Breakfast is provided with the rooms so that was good too. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.

Hostel a 20-30minute walk from the center but right on the beach which was great. No fans in the room though so it got pretty hot.

definitely recommend the hostel. One of the best we had in Spain.

The little pool was very refreshing after the long walk to the hostel. The place itself makes you feel at home but the location is out of the city center and the walk back at night was a little sketchy for 2 girls.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel wasn´t in the center but a short metro ride away so it wasn´t a problem. The staff was super friendly and the hostel was very clean. Air conditioning was amazing in the Barcelona heat. Definitely recommend.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel was amazing. I visited it on several occasions and was never disapointed - it just kept getting better. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The showers were big and clean; the rooms weren\'t crowded and the beds are comfortable. On top of that the terrace is great to hang out.

Cordoba 4 Beds Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

The staff was excellent, very welcoming and made you feel at home right away. Definitely the best part of the hostel.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place to stay, the location was good, the hostel itself was very nice and clean, the breakfast delicious. The staff was very friendly and helpful.