Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Belsize House

A really nice hostel in a gorgeous area. It's easy to walk to Camden. The area is beautiful with two amazing parks, a canal and London Zoo close by. I love that the hostel is part of a charity that provides affordable housing to people. The building is great and also has a garden. The room I was in was fresh, had great furniture (my own wardrobe and bedside table), great views from the window and was spacious enough for the 3 of us.

Equity Point London

I enjoyed staying here - especially the common room - it's a huge space with TV screens and lots of chairs and tables. Breakfast is great too with lots of drinks and jams/cheeses to choose from. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of bathrooms outside of the dorms. I was in a dorm with an ensuite bathroom and at peaks times you'd have to wait to use it. I also didn't like all the clutter (shampoo, shower gel, razors) in the bathroom. It left no space for me to put my toiletries down.

Location, staff, guests and facilities good. Nice to be able to sit in the pub with food and laptop. No granola at breakfast

Keystone House Kings Cross

Due to construction works the kitchen and common room are hugely inadequate. The wifi is weak and only available in the common room. The checking in process is slow. No forewarning about the £6 key card charge (however it is refunded). Basement corridors smell of damp. Good beds with individual lights.

Galapagos Best Home Stay

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Good facilities. Clean. 20 minute walk from the town centre. Felt it was overpriced. Cheaper options closer to the town.

Ocara Hostel

Manaus, Brazil

The staff and location are amazing. The only things that let it down are: the poor choice at breakfast, the lack of a computer that guests can use and the lack of handsoap in the bathrooms.

Smart Russell Square Hostel

The location is great. The cleaning staff clean constantly. The common room is very big. The only problem is noise level. Noise comes from the street, the corridors and inside the rooms making it hard to sleep.

Smart Russell Square Hostel

This hostel is great. They have excellent facilities, price and location. They even provide free breakfast. I often stay here after work parties or dinners rather than going all the way home and having to come back to London the next morning.