Reviews: rscecilia3982

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

I was at Nega Maluca during Carnival, where everything is up side down in Salvador. Anyway, I was a bit disappointed when I arrived at the hostel and found out that instead of having a bed in a dormitory as I had booked on Hostelworld I had a hammock at the rook of the hostel. For the rest, everything was fine.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Sorry, but the reservation was for a hammock and not a bed. This is the reservation: 28th Feb '14 2014-02-27 12 hammocks on the roof 1 BRL 170.00 1st Mar '14 2014-02-27 12 hammocks on the roof 1 BRL 170.00 Not fair to make false accusations Inbal (Owner)

Fusion Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

No breakfast. Only one female bathroom which, like showers, are underfloor while dormitories are at first floor. No so convenient.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Indigo Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Very new and comfortable hostel! Free internet, coffee, tea and sugar!

Ole International Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Not bad but for the same amount of money you can be in a better place.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

This place has surprised me for good! I found so much more than I expected that I would definetly recommended and come again. It has some minors details that can be improved but staff makes everything to make you feel welcome and feel comfortable.

The only thing I have to complain about is that was allowed to smoke in the dinner room.

West Two London

Choose another hostel please!!!