Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Taksim-Green House

Istanbul, Turkey

The Green House Taksim is an amazing hostel. The staff is incredible, welcoming and did everything that they could to make my stay an enjoyable one. Breakfast is delicious as they serve high quality, nicely prepared food and there is always free tea and coffee available. Their wifi internet is fast and they are generous people. The location is great as well. They have a really nice seating area at the front were you can chill out, work or just drink tea. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Oct 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your kind words, pozitive comment and high rating. We look forward to hosting you again, Best regards, Green House Team

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel One Sants captures the epitome of what all hostels should strive to be - I felt as if I was coming home. A couple of things of note: Linda is amazing. If you notice that the hostel is perfectly clean, cleaner than most people's homes, it is thanks to her. The days she works (Monday- Friday) things are spotless. She is also exceptionally kind and welcoming. The free dinners are a great initiative. Carlos went out of his way to figure out a way to get me into the mountains, thank you.

• 29th Sep 2013

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

My experience at Hostel of the Sun was phenomenal. I was greeted by Harriot, who was quite possibly the most warm and welcoming person I have met in some time. The hostel had a great vibe and I immediately felt at home. The staff went out of their way to answer my questions and help me. The location is perfect as it is walking distance from most of the things you will want to see in Naples. It is no wonder that the hostel has won so many awards.

• 24th Aug 2013

Hostel Lella

Rome, Italy

My experience was a good one. The owner was very helpful and kind. The hostel was exceptionally clean. The wifi did not work in my room but there were computers I could use. I would go back here for sure.

• 15th Aug 2013

The Staff at the hostel were great - very helpful and they helped me figure out a place to go salsa dancing. This took quite a bit of research and work on their behalf. The internet is free and the computers are fast. The seating area in the entrance is nice as is the computer area. The rooms are standard hostel rooms and the only problem I had was with the shared bathrooms - they are very dirty as they are only cleaned once a day in the morning. However, you are centrally located.

• 13th Aug 2013