Reviews: psj87104191

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

it was okay hostel. price was cheap so u'll get what u paid for. staffs are helpful but when i was there, there was only one staff in the whole hostel, and when we had electricity problem in our room, there was no one can come and have a check. location is good and bad. close to attractions such as sacre coeur, and also to the Gare de Nord, but the atmosphere of the neighborhood is dirty and dodge.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

well, this hostel really need to get other housekeepers. when i woke up late in the morning they were cleaning my room and asking questions about which bed is empty(checked out.) i had no idea and i couldn't speak any proper german so i said so, then he was kinda making fun of me about that. i was trying to help him, but the housekeepers were just ignorant. and there was one guy in our room and he vomited all over the floor, baggage room and bath room and it stunk. but they didnt cleaned it.

• 14th Aug 2013

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

• 1st Aug 2013

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

it was alright hostel. breackfast was free and really good. location was just perfect in between city centre and museums.

• 29th Jul 2013

HI Mid Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Even though I stayed there for only one night, I had the best stay in Thailand. With my ankle broken, I was having really hard time when i was there. But the staffs were super friendly and really helpful , so I really enjoyed staying there.

• 17th Jan 2013