Reviews: materson3020

Why Not? Chillout Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Comfortable, relaxed vibe, helpful, friendly staff and located close to the centre! and with a powerful shower! All that you need in a hostel! :-)

Caterina Hostel & Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

A bit noisy due to the main road, but otherwise everything was great, friendly staff

Friendly, welcoming staff! Always a bonus. The area seemed a little dodgy at night time, but reality was that it was fine :-)

Hotel My Home

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, really nice, friendly staff with the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in in a hostel!! The location was perfect for the central station and then getting around the city with ease.

• 19th Jan 2012

Kiev, Ukraine

Perfect location on kreshatik (the main street in the tourist area of the city). Comfortable bed, clean bathroom. great, helpful member of staff and very good security. I'll happily stay again the future :-)

Kiev, Ukraine

Great location on Kreshatik and short distance from Metro. friendly staff member who was willing to help and advise to make things even better

Kiev, Ukraine

great place to stay, very friendly and helpful staff :-)

Eurasia Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice, helpful staff, comfortable beds and GREAT location! perfect spot for seeing the city

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

great location, comfy beds and nice staff! all good :-)

Kiev, Ukraine

very nice place to stay, great location on Kreshatik (the main street) so easy access to everything and great, helpful staff :-) I'd stay again!

Odessa, Ukraine

Nice place, great location in the centre of city. worth staying

Kiev, Ukraine

Very nice staff, friendly and easy to chat with! great location being on the main street! shame the lift isn't working but not much they can do about that! :) I'll certain stay again when I next visit Kiev :)

Hi Mark! Thank you very much for your feedback - we are very glad you had a good time with us! :o) It is true: when the lift was broken, there was nothing we could really do about it, as the building is in the city ownership and this is indeed a complaint to be addressed to the local city district housing office. Anyway, the elevator is already fixed and is fully functional again! Ceratinly we will be very happy to see you at our hostel again, and this time also give you a discount for our return customers, of course! ;o) Take care and see you in the future! Kind regards, TIU Kreschatik

Odessa, Ukraine

Very good, great location, interesting decor and worth a stay :)

Napoleon Hostel

Moscow, Russia

My third time in Moscow and each time I come I've stayed at Napoleons. Fun place, really nice staff, VERY central and close to Metro station. Highly recommend it

Odessa, Ukraine

Really nice hostel, friendly owners and excellent location in the centre of the Odessa! I'll be staying when I visit again