Reviews: linakawas6643

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very good and clean hostel. Staff is friendly, helpful and very patient. The rooms are nice and spacious and the breakfast is probably the best I've ever had at a hostel. The only thing I found a bit strange is the fact that the bathroom is practically in the room. Which means no waiting in line, but it also means lots of noise whenever people use the facilities or blow dry their hair. I was awake at 6 am every day. Overall a great hostel though!

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Nice hostel right in Venice, some of the rooms even have ocean view. Staff is very helpful and nice. There is breakfast included, but it's nothing special. Overall a very nice and clean hostel, would recommend it.

Thanks for the feedback. It is always a great to hear about our guests' positive experiences with us. Cheers and safe travels. -Sara, General Manager

Byron Beach Resort

Byron Bay, Australia

Very nice and beautiful place right next to the beach. The resort is a bit further away from town, but there is a shuttle every hour and it's a nice walk on the beach into town. I stayed for 10 days and had an amazing time. It's not a party hostel, but it has a very nice atmosphere and it's a very good place to just chill out and have a nap in one of the hammocks during the day. There is also a nice yoga tent with 3 classes a day. Would definitely recommend this place.

Islander Backpackers Resort

Surfers Paradise, Australia

This was by far my least favorite hostel on my whole trip. I had to wait more than an hour (after official check-in time) to get into my room and find out that it had not even been cleaned. The bathtub was almost black, there was dirt everywhere and used towels on the floor. The water would not stop running and when I went to reception they just sent a plumber who couldn't really help. So he turned off the water completely and made a comment on how disgusting the bathroom looks.

Dear Lina, Thank you for taking the time to note your concerns and we apologise for not meeting your basic expectations. It is an exceptionally busy time of year and check-ins have had delays and we are working to improve this. I have been able to locate your individual room number through guest history and will action the bathroom items accordingly. Once again thank you for your feedback and safe travels. If you require any further information please email us directly on info@islander.com.au

The hostel could be nice, but due to the fact that you can't open a single window it just stinks. AC is not working properly, which means that it was a lot warmer inside then outside. The kitchen was simply too hot to cook. Also you have to pay for lockers,they are not included like asvertised. The location is really good, it's basically in front of the bus station, but that's pretty much the best thing about this hostel.

Hello! Thanks for leaving your comments. I'm sorry you thought the hostel was very hot, unfortunately you can't open the windows because it was designed like that 10 years ago. With the heat at the moment sometimes the AC's struggle, we would have happily moved you rooms if we had space that day to a cooler room. We have cutlery boxes to make sure that everyone has cutlery to use. Nothing worse then having two spoons in the whole kitchen. Thank you again :-)

Dolphins Beach House

Noosa, Australia

If you are looking for a hostel with a good atmosphere, this is it. People are really nice, staff is great and always helpful and the hostel is an absolutely nice place to hang out. There is one kitchen per unit which makes it very easy to cook and store your food without having to fight for some space. Rooms are clean and airconditioned. Would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Dingos Resort

Rainbow Beach, Australia

The hostel itself could be a nice place, if staff wasn't that incompetent and rude. I had several problems with people working there, but what I found truly ridiculous was the fact that they decided to have a last minute staff party and therefore closed the kitchen without warning at 7pm when everybody was about to start cooking. I was in the middle of my cooking and they just wanted to turn of the gas. The rooms are quiet nice, but not always cleaned properly. Would not recommend this hostel!

Cool Bananas

Agnes Water - Town of 1770, Australia

Very nice hostel with a good atmosphere. It's a great place to relax for a couple of days. Would recommend it to everyone.

Backpackers by the Bay

Airlie Beach, Australia

Very nice hostel with a great atmosphere. Staff was always very nice and helpful. I stayed for a couple of days and would have really liked to stay longer. It's just a great place to chill and meet nice people. Would definitely recommend it!

Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel

Townsville, Australia

Very nice and clean hostel. I stayed for a whole week and enjoyed my stay. There is free internet which from time to time is a bit slow, but it works pretty well. Lockers would have been nice, but it still felt secure.

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Absolutely loved this hostel and in ten years of traveling it is definitely in my top 3! The hostel itself is adorable, beds are very comfortable, it's always clean and the staff is lovely and very helpful. They take their time to explain you everything and find the most suitable tours for you! I loved the fact that there is a little safe underneath every bed where you can conveniently store your valuable belongings.

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

The location is excellent, close to everything. The hostel is really nice, with a nice little terrace on top, open 24 hours. The staff could be a little bit friendlier, but besides that i would recomend it!