Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Milan Hostel Emmy

Milan, Italy

I don't recommand this place. It is more a motel than an hostel. The bathroom was very durty and smelly and no one cleaned it in 24h. The water was cold. It is the first time in all my travels that I can't have shower. Then, the price was not what is said on HostelWorld. We had to pay 5€ more per person, wich is very expensive for the quality of service we had. Think twice before booking in Hostel Emmy!

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very good hostel! Unkas, the owner is a very welcoming and generous person. I warmly recommend this place to backpackers who like chill out places.

Dear Fanny, Thank you very much. It was a pleasure having you here :) Whenever you are in Sarajevo we hope we will host you. Respectfully yours, Balkan Han Hostel

Funky Mamaliga Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I highly recommand this hostel to everyone coming to Bucharest ! The 3 "plus" of the Cozyness Downtown Hotels are: 1 - THE STAFF: Marius and all the staff are very friendly and helpfull. You'll never feel alone! 2- THE CENTRAL LOCATION: right in the city center, with a view on the parliament 3- THE ATMOSPHERE: I let you the surprise to discover the common room and the bathrooms...

Alibi Hostel Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel has a good location but the staff was not really welcoming (they prefered speaking with their friends than providing us good information or caffee coins). About cleanness, it is the durtiest hostel I have ever been. They were only a few gests when I was there, but the bathrooms were durty all the time, I haven't seen a piece of toilet paper in two days, and few toilets were out of order, so the entire hostel was smelling sewer. I don't recommand this place.

Frolic Goats Hostel

Poznan, Poland

Hostel Zappio

Gdansk, Poland

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

C est une auberge tres conviviale... et le personnel est vraiment sympa... De supers souvenirs...