Reviews: neoyoli

In every respect, it is seriously the best budget hostel I've stayed in London, out of like 6-7. You have clean beds, proper size lockers next! to your bed, freezer in the room, proper kitchen, clean, proper sized bathrooms and toilets, nice pub, very helpful and friendly staff, good location and cheap. What else could I wish for? It's a decent place in every respect. And the biggest Hindu temple (mandir) outside India, is just 20 mins walk.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Would be supergood, but: THEY DO NOT WASH BED LINEN! - they give you an extra sheet to put between you and the duvet... It's a joke. When I asked because it stinked, I'd been promised a clean one but didn't come, so had to fetch an other, less stinky one from a free bed. The dorms are like sleeping couches, small beds and THE ROOM DOES NOT VENTILATE, TOO HOT, NO AIR and it wasn't even summer yet... And, I was next to the window. It is really unpleasant. No brown bread at bread at breakfast

Hello there. It sounds like there was a hiccup with your bedding. All guests are given fresh bed linen at check-in and upon request. Sorry about that. We have to agree that the larger dorms can be a little "cosy" especially now it's summer in London. Perhaps if you come back (and we hope you do) you might like to try one of the smaller dorms. Thanks again.

Belsize House

It is simply the best hostel I've stayed in London. Feels very secure, great atmosphere, spacious and very clean. Has a good vibe of travel and adventure as well. Staff is nice acts professional. Best stay in London yet.

• 31st May 2014

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

The bathroom and toilets needs regular cleaning and maintainance.

• 30th May 2014

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

It's the best budget hostel I've stayed in London yet. Comfortable matrasse, nice staff, relaxed non-pushy atmosphere. But please guys, do some upgrade and provide HOT WATER in the morning as well, because that's a pain when more people are using it. Otherwise clean and spacious bathrooms. Breakfast doesn't worth £1,5, it's from the cheapest supermarket stuff available, but you can eat as much as you want.

Notting Hill Hostel

I slept there only one night, but the showers were the most disgusting I might have ever used - no windows, cubical is like 30cm from the toilet, and constantly moist and stinky. Nevertheless it was cheap.

Globe Trott Inns

Nice stay overall, relaxed atmosphere and respectful fellow guests while I was there.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Hello and thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay

Astor Hyde Park

chilled atmosphere, nice staff, very clean. great place to stay and also not too expensive. the breakfast was a bit basic but included at least. thanks guys, keep up!